Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Falcon's warrior ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

Falcon's warrior ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 10:28

Padding up to the Highrock, Stormstar leaped onto it. So far, only him and Duststorm knew what this ceremony would be for. Raising his head to the sky, he let out a cry that echoed though the clearing. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather below the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" Today, WindClan would be getting a new warrior.

Falcon's warrior ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 10:54

Hearing Stormstar's yowl, Mintpaw bounded out into the clearing. She knew it was something exciting, she hadn't had her assessment so she was out of the question. Looking around she had a few more guesses in mind.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 12:12

Falconpaw stirred from the sounds of yowling coming from the clearing. His dreams had been filled with rumbling, loud ground-shaking rumbling... Stifling a yawn, Falconpaw shook off the sleep buzzing in his head and slowly made his way to the clearing.

OoC: If I hadn't been looking up every single new post in a topic, I would've totally missed this. XD
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 12:20

Stormstar smiled when he saw Falconpaw, his mind buzzing as he suddenly tried to come up with a name for the apprentice, finally settling on a perfect one. His eyes flickered around the clearing as he waited for more cats to come from their dens, but he was mostly waiting for Duststorm to appear.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 19:48

Duststorm had just entered camp from a long walk. Seeing the rest of his clan gathering together, the tom rushed over, quickly seating himself beside Falconpaw.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 19:51

Falconpaw looked up at his mentor as he appeared. "What's going on, Duststorm?"
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 21:17

Mintpaw moved towards Falconpaw, the two could be considered friends. "Do you know what's going on?"

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 21:22

Falconpaw shook his head as Mintpaw came over to him. "I have no idea. Are we getting new apprentices?" A look around the camp didn't reveal to him any new cats. He thought he would've known if there were other newer clan members, but maybe he hadn't been paying attention all that well. He turned back to Mintpaw, the only cat in the clan who he really hung around with besides his mentor. "Do you know anything?"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 16:08

When Stormstar saw Duststorm, he let the Clan talk to themselves before he spoke up. "I have gathered you all here today to witness an apprentice become a warrior." His yellow eyes scanned over the cats until they found Falconpaw. "Falconpaw, please step forward."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:49

Falconpaw jerked his head up to Highrock when Stormstar started speaking, but when the leader called his name, the brown-furred apprentice stared blankly up at him, as if he had thought there was no way Stormstar would make him a warrior. Finally realizing that everyone was staring at him while he sat there staring, he jumped up - growing hot under his fur in embarrassment - and presented himself in front of his leader, now looking up with fear and excitement swimming in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 17:58

Smiling softly at the tom, Stormstar padded infront of him, before turning his gaze to everybody else, and glanced sightly at the sky. "I, Stormstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." Growing silent to let the words turn in, he turned his gaze back to Falconpaw. "Falconpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:37

Falconpaw felt a shiver run down his spine as he listened to Stormstar's words, but he knew that to be a warrior his clan could be proud of, he would do anything - even die - for Windclan. "I do," he mewed confidently, looking straight at his leader, the fear in his eyes replaced with a steely resolve.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:48

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Falconpaw, from this moment you will be known as Falconfang. StarClan honors your skill in battle and wisdom, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 19:52

A smile crossed Falconpaw's - no, Falconfang's - face as he ducked his head in appreciation. "Thank you Stormstar," he mewed, straightening up proudly. "I won't fail you or Windclan."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 20:34

Duststorm started the rousing cheer, putting all he could muster into the power of his voice.
"FALCONFANG! FALCONFANG! FALCONFANG!" he cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's warrior ceremony   Falcon's warrior ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Falcon's warrior ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next