Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icepaw's Battle Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Icepaw's Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Flamestar waited in the scrubby clearing of the training area. Today was Icepaw's Battle Training.

Icepaw's Battle Training Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIcepaw's Battle Training Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIcepaw's Battle Training Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIcepaw's Battle Training I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Icepaw's Battle Training 1voydIcepaw's Battle Training 2gy1qubIcepaw's Battle Training One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIcepaw's Battle Training StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Icepaw bouced behind Flamestar, crashing into him. "I'm sorry!"

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Flamestar leaped backwards in surprise. "It's fine." He huffed, shaking his head, a little dizzy. "Ready to begin?"

Icepaw's Battle Training Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIcepaw's Battle Training Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIcepaw's Battle Training Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIcepaw's Battle Training I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Icepaw's Battle Training 1voydIcepaw's Battle Training 2gy1qubIcepaw's Battle Training One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIcepaw's Battle Training StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Icepaw smiled. "Yes, oh yes!"

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:10 pm

"Alright, the first move we are practicing is the Front Paw Swipe." He meowed, rearing up and slashing a quick paw across a tree next to him. "It looks like that. Put a good amount of strength in the blow."

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Icepaw did the same. "Like that?" He asked.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:47 am

He nodded. "Next let's try Belly Rake. You have to slip under your foe as he comes at you, and scratch their belly. The harder, the more damage." Flamestar meowed, demonstrating on a bush.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Icepaw watched as he did. "Can I try it on you? I think it would be easier for me." He huffed.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Flamestar nodded. "But keep your claws sheathed." He warned.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Icepaw nodded, jumping to do the belly rake but fell, he tried again getting it.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:37 pm

"Good. One more move: Leap-and-hold." Falemstar mewed, darting forward and leaping onto the side of the tree, raking his front claws through the bark before leaping down. "Try to stay on your opponent as long as possible, but if you feel them star to really shake you off, get off quickly and prepare for their attack." He explained.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Icepaw nodded. "Okay" He did the same.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:44 pm

ooc: Short posts are short .3.

ic: Flamestar was impressed. "You're doing well for your first try." He said in surprise. "That's all the moves you need to know for now. Let's head back to camp."

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Icepaw nodded, walking back home.
OOC: I said I was being extra lazy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 pm

ooc: I know x3

End of topic :3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icepaw's Battle Training   Icepaw's Battle Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Icepaw's Battle Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: