Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Helpless Kit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

A Helpless Kit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 15:52

"Alright, but I need to head back. There's some borage I have to store, so see you back at camp you three." as she limped away, towards camp.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 15:58

ooc: She hasn't pmed me yet.

ic: Flamestar looked at the medicine cat and rolled his eyes. "Every kit found in the territory is automatically Skyclan to you, am I right?" He teased gently. "That's Silentfeather, the medicine cat. She heals wounds and helps the sick. She can also speak with our warrior ancestors." he explained.

A Helpless Kit - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA Helpless Kit - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA Helpless Kit - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA Helpless Kit - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A Helpless Kit - Page 2 1voydA Helpless Kit - Page 2 2gy1qubA Helpless Kit - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA Helpless Kit - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:00

OOC: Oh, well then... If she doesn't PM you soon, I don't know what we can do then. I plan to kill of Silent sooner or later, probably around Christmas time.

IC: Silentfeather turned around "Apparently yes. Coldheart's been taking in every kit appearing, so we might as well do the same." with a swish of her tail, she once again began her way back to camp.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:01

"Really? And what's SkyClan?" she asked, her eyes widening in interest.

(OOC: A moderator said that I'd be the MCA after Tart. My sign up is in the Special Rank Place. EDIT: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t12617-kestrelkit-for-skyclan)
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:04

Icepaw, who laid by the kit was looking up. "Ahm? Can me and the kit stay here for a while?" He asked, gently

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:08

Kestrel pressed closer to the stranger. She liked him the most.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A Helpless Kit - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:10

"Of course. Ask Icepaw any questions you may have, kit. He's a brave Skyclan apprentice." Flamestar meowed, dipping his head and heading away quickly.

A Helpless Kit - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA Helpless Kit - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA Helpless Kit - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA Helpless Kit - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A Helpless Kit - Page 2 1voydA Helpless Kit - Page 2 2gy1qubA Helpless Kit - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA Helpless Kit - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:12

Icepaw rapped closer feeling the kit was cold. "I just wanted to know about you." He said, smiling.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:14

"My name is Kestrel, Icepaw." she said. "Your name is strange!"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:16

Icepaw laughed. "I know, just wait till I get my warrior's name!" He said, resting his head on his paws. "Do you have any kins?"

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:18

"Yeah, but they were mean. Do I get to live with you now?" she asked. "Untill Mommy comes to get me?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:20

Icepaw blinked. Or is she coming back...? "Kestrel, I don't think... she... is coming back." He said, looking down.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:24

Kestrel was confused. Really confused. "What? Why? Did she tell you?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:26

Icepaw was lost for words... "No, but why would she leave with every one but you..." He said, trying to put it as nice as he could.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Oct 2012 - 16:29

"Oh..." she said, looking down. Her mood wasn't ruiened long."What's SkyClan? Is it cool? Is it... In the sky?" she asked, almost bouncing with energy.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Helpless Kit   A Helpless Kit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Helpless Kit
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum