Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Very Last

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

My Very Last Empty
PostSubject: My Very Last   My Very Last EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:24 am

Frogfoot was padding along the river. It was a stormy rainy day. The storm was progressively getting worse. He was headed towards home, wanting to get away before the river overflowed.

Too late.

He misplaced his paws and stepped on a loose patch of earth. Slipping into the fast moving river, he gasped, being pulled down and battered away. Water filled his lungs, but he didn't give up. He was a Riverclan cat! He could get through this. Struggling to swim, he dug his claws into the opposite bank and pulled himself out.

He heard a growl. As if the day couldn't get any worse.

Frogfoot was already weak from the river. There was no way he could fight a badger by himself in this condition. A matter of fact, no one could fight a badger on their own...

The medicine cat was doomed.

The badger burst out behind him, drooling hungrily. It obviously hadn't found any prey in the storm, and was going a little crazy from it, eating what it could find. Frogfoot found himself in the air, claws ripping down his back in a split-second. He didn't even get a chance to screech as the animal's teeth sunk into his neck.

He was gone for good.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

My Very Last LickingIcon02My Very Last R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

My Very Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Very Last   My Very Last EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Silvershade had heard the growl and gone to check it out. She saw a limp black and white body and heard the stomps of a badger fading. Tears brimmed her eyes. "No.. no.. NO!" she yowled, running forward, pushing the body over to see Frogfoot's empty face. She just sat there blankly. After maybe an hour, she got up, shook herself, and picked up his limp form, and began dragging it back to camp.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

My Very Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Very Last   My Very Last EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:31 pm

ooc: Cinder, please make a creation and have it approved before posting. Also, we start out as kits on this site, and only play one character. Thank you :3

My Very Last Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMy Very Last Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMy Very Last Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMy Very Last I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
My Very Last 1voydMy Very Last 2gy1qubMy Very Last One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMy Very Last StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Very Last Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Very Last   My Very Last Empty

Back to top Go down

My Very Last
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: