Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

creation of rockkit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
airling

airling

Clan/Rank : thunderclan
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4

creation of rockkit Empty
PostSubject: creation of rockkit   creation of rockkit EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 15:48

name: rockkit

tom/she-cat: tom

favorite warrior characters: firestar,bluestar,brightheart,cloudtail

familiarity with the series: ALL THE BOOKS

appearance: orange right eye blue left eye, white pelt with black spots

personality: quiet semi aggressive forgetful

origins: full-clan

clan: thunderclan

RP Sample: "as rockkit stared out into the sky he saw a bird he followed the bird leaving the clan rockkit got lost and then thunderclan warriors found him out in the woods they returned him to the nersury

when life gives you lemons TAKE THE LEMONS BACK I DONT WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONAIDE!!! Furious Furious Furious Bad mood Bad mood Enraged Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Frustrated Ticked Ticked Furious Furious :wthplz: :wthplz: :cornerplz:

Last edited by airling on Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : re edditing char)
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: creation of rockkit   creation of rockkit EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:16

Welcome to WCC! ^^ There are just a few things that need fixing.

Skykit is not an accepted name. Since the clans are Sky, River, Wind, Thunder, and Shadow, the warriors consider that sacred, and so the name itself is not allowed for use.

Also, the appearance seems rather rugged for a quiet, fast, and friendly cat. Torn ear AND a missing eye? Everybody loves a cat with all its pieces. Maybe he can get a torn ear when he's older and has been in a battle. :)

Finally, the RP sample. RP is role-playing, which is what the site is about. These are miniature paragraphs that could have been taken right out of one of the books. For example:

Rainstar leaped onto the Tall Rock. She had tragic news to share with the clan, but it had to be done. Taking a deep breath, she called Windclan to her.

Just like that. ^^ All you gotta do is fix those areas, and you're good to go! :3
Back to top Go down
airling

airling

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: creation of rockkit   creation of rockkit EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:19

thx i'll fix it now!

when life gives you lemons TAKE THE LEMONS BACK I DONT WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONAIDE!!! Furious Furious Furious Bad mood Bad mood Enraged Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Furious Frustrated Ticked Ticked Furious Furious :wthplz: :wthplz: :cornerplz:
Back to top Go down
airling

airling

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: creation of rockkit   creation of rockkit EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:25

okej fixed

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: creation of rockkit   creation of rockkit EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:56

Okay, just a rule real quick: avoid double-posting, as that will get you in trouble. I was watching the topic so I could approve it as soon as possible. :)

All right, everything looks good. A tip for your RPing, try to use punctuation and capitalization. That will make it much easier for you and others to read it. ^^

Now just read the rules, find the Secret Word and send it to me, and I'll approve this! :D
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: creation of rockkit   creation of rockkit EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012 - 17:04

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: creation of rockkit   creation of rockkit Empty

Back to top Go down

creation of rockkit
Page 1 of 1