Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

dot dot dot...

Go down 
+2
dawn
Sunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

dot dot dot... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:14

ooc: ...Just because I keep my happy mood in rp, doesn't mean I'm not mad at you.

"Oh no!" Flamestar laughed, falling over dramatically.

dot dot dot... - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzdot dot dot... - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrdot dot dot... - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtadot dot dot... - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
dot dot dot... - Page 4 1voyddot dot dot... - Page 4 2gy1qubdot dot dot... - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksdot dot dot... - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:16

ooc: lets just stop about it. I'll shut my mouth now.

ic: Coldheart broke out laughing. 'Icestar! what are you doing?!' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:29

Icekit eyes shined like the stars in the sky. "Not only am I a warrior I'm a leader too!" He mewed happily, nomming on Flamestar's ear

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:55

Nightkit rolled his eyes, he sighed and got up. He sat underneath a tree, away from everyone else.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:07

Coldheart sighed. she got up, and put Dawnkit down. She looked at Nightkit, and went over to him and just layed down with him. 'I'm sorry, Nightkit.' she said.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:11

Icekit ran over ti Nightkit and huffed. "Why so moody?" He asked rudely. "I'm having fun unlike other kits."

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:13

"Because I don't like you" he hissed "Your too happy. And you get on my nerves" he huffed, clearly annoyed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:16

Coldheart curled up around Nightkit. 'Not right now, OK Icekit? I'll go play with you once I'm done with Nightkit. Me and him need some time.' she said. 'He's my son.' she said.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:18

Icekit hissed back. "Well maybe you're too unhappy that I'm the one being happy for you!" He growled, nearly swatting his face. "Get on your good side." He hiss, baring his teeth.

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:33

"Leave me alone" he stood up and lingered over the kit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dawn

dawn

Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:37

Dawnkit steped in between them "OK Nightkit we'll leave you alone" she looked at Icekit "lets go play." she mewed and bounded off.

Old WCC

First life Fireclaw of ThunderClan

New WCC

1st life Dawnpelt, she-cat of Skyclan

2nd life Jaykit(wing),tom of SkyClan

3rd life Stormkit(fur),she-cat of Windclan

4th life Whitekit(tail),tom of Shadowclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:43

Coldheart got Nightkit by the scruff, and she took him into the Warriors Den with her, it was nice and quiet, and she put him down in her nest, and she curled up with him. 'Nightkit, They can't mess with you in here. I'll stay with you. Just sleep.' she said, trying to be soothing.
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:48

"I want Daddy" he meowed stubbornl.

Occ: Brat mode..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:52

Coldheart sighed. 'He's keeping Icekit busy, and I really don't want to go outside. I'm tired.' she said, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Sep 2012 - 3:29

Flamestar huffed, looking over at Icekit and Dawnkit. "Icekit, you'll never become a warrior if you attack your own clanmates. Fighting is dangerous even for a full grown warrior, so enjoy being a kit for now. You'll have to wait to become a warrior." He growled softly.

dot dot dot... - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzdot dot dot... - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrdot dot dot... - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtadot dot dot... - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
dot dot dot... - Page 4 1voyddot dot dot... - Page 4 2gy1qubdot dot dot... - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksdot dot dot... - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dot dot dot...   dot dot dot... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

dot dot dot...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: