Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yippee, life. ;w;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Yippee, life. ;w; Empty
PostYippee, life. ;w;

Yes, I know there has been a lot of announcements made like this, but I suppose it's better to let the site know about an absence then not.

Grade ten is gonna be hectic for me. I'm taking guitar lessons, I have swimming training, homework and a sh*tload of studying and such. In between all that, I have to maintain time for my paper job and independent project of sharpening my writing and sketching skills. What bits of time I have left for computer/video games will only take up 5% of my time; sometimes I may not even get to it.

Long story short, I'm going to be very busy.

WCC, dA and YouTube are essential parts of my free time, but I just won't be able to get on them very much anymore. To be honest with you, I spent so much time on the computer between now and eighth grade, that my marks have actually dropped due to slacking off and simply ignoring my real duties. I'm not blaming the internet on this, but I guess it's time I clean up my act.

My school starts next Tuesday (I think), and from then on, I'll not be getting on as often as I usually do.
If you want to text me, here's my number: (613) 604-1393
;D /shot. Oh, and I'll try to keep up with being deputy, so please don't replace me.

-Ded

Yippee, life. ;w; I0CCm4

Last edited by Frozenfoot on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Yippee, life. ;w; :: Comments

Darky
Re: Yippee, life. ;w;
Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:01 am by Darky
I know how you feel, even though I'm only in 6th grade the change of have alot of homework and studying is alot, but since I'm homeschooling this year I am dreading all the homework and studying of 7th grade...
Jay
Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:37 am by Jay
Good thing you didn't get leader then, huh? XD

Sun
Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:49 pm by Sun
Well, deputy is just a step away...
Just a hint, don't try any extra tough AP Classes because that's what my bro did and he can't handle all the homework he's got X3 But good luck with everything.
not fish
Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:10 pm by not fish
AP classes? That's too much for me to handle.

And yes, thank Farore I didn't get leader. ;u; Deputy is actually a lot easier than being leader.
Stormi the Gummy
Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:18 pm by Stormi the Gummy
Get on when you can Dead! D:
Post  by Sponsored content

Yippee, life. ;w;

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: