Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Voice From Above /shot*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

The Voice From Above /shot* Empty
PostThe Voice From Above /shot*

So, school started today, and I met my teachers. If you are wondering about the title, I'm referencing our math teacher who is a silly old geezer who calls the school intercom "The voice from above", and he'll do this little stance with it too. It's really funny actually :P

Not the point. Tomorrow I got soccer try-outs, and though I didn't have any home work today(cuz they rarely give HM on the first day), I'm sure to have a lot more really soon. However, I do get to see my friends again :3

So, the main purpose of this is to say I got a lot going on right now, and before they spam up the member announcements with close to the same thing, I'm gonna do my bros a favor and say Ice and Frog will probably a little inactive too, just not as much as me. 'Course I'll still get on a lot. Just not until around 5:00 or 6:00 PM (Eastern), so from 3:00(or whenever they get done with homework) to whenever I get free time, Ice and Frog might be able to role play a while, and fill you in if you have any questions, since I can't get on the computer until 6:00/5:00. ANYWAYS, I will still remain active...just not nearly as much :3

Maybe like...2 hours a day at the most...Maybe. I think. That's actually a really good estimate. I like that answer. I'm gonna shut up now. Bye.

P.S. I'll be on all tonight, or at least up to 9:00 maybe a little more due to needed sleep, as like I said I got nothing to do today.

~Stormi

The Voice From Above /shot* Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Voice From Above /shot* Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Voice From Above /shot* Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Voice From Above /shot* I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Voice From Above /shot* 1voydThe Voice From Above /shot* 2gy1qubThe Voice From Above /shot* One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Voice From Above /shot* StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Voice From Above /shot* :: Comments

Ice Cream Zombie
Re: The Voice From Above /shot*
Post Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 15:09 by Ice Cream Zombie
Yep. Well, thanks for this Stormz, I was wondering when I was going to post something like this. Anyways, an update for you guys, she made the Soccer Team today! Congratulations to my sis.
Stormi the Gummy
Post Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 15:17 by Stormi the Gummy
No commentary besides Ice? Am I not missed? D: Oh well...I'm checking in at 6:00(eas) as promised. I have stuff to reply to now so...cya *woosh* :ntdhplz:
May
Post Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 15:47 by May
SORRY

INACTIVENESS SHOT ME IN THE GUT

NUNUUGNUGUNUGNUHUGNUU KATAI ;3;
Stormi the Gummy
Post Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 15:54 by Stormi the Gummy
Lol. I still get on a lot x3 Just...only after 6:00 :meow:

Rawrness. I'm glad some body cared ;u; Cuz like...It kind of unnerves me that all these people make slight-inactivity-so-I-don't-know-why-I-made-this-topic topics on Member Announcements, then get all these replies about how they will be missed and such, and all I got was shiz-nitz ;3;

Ah well. I'm just a sour-pus I guess :P
Post  by Sponsored content

The Voice From Above /shot*

Page 1 of 1