Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Odd Scent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:53

Flamestar led the way out of camp, his loyal deputy behind him. He lifted his nose to the air and opened his mouth slightly, letting any unusual scents touch the top of his mouth. So far, he couldn't smell anything out of the ordinary. So far.

The Odd Scent Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Odd Scent Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Odd Scent Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Odd Scent I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Odd Scent 1voydThe Odd Scent 2gy1qubThe Odd Scent One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Odd Scent StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:54

Coldheart, being a few tail-lengths behind, scented something odd. 'Flamestar! Over here!' she said.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:59

Flamestar stopped and turned around in surprise. "Smell something?" He asked, padding over quickly. Then the scent hit him. What in the name of starclan...? He thought in confusion.

The Odd Scent Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Odd Scent Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Odd Scent Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Odd Scent I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Odd Scent 1voydThe Odd Scent 2gy1qubThe Odd Scent One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Odd Scent StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 13:00

This wasn't Riverclan, scent, it was a Rouge! 'Wait, Flamestar, this smells like the same scent I got this morning! its Rouge!'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 13:03

"Why would a rogue smell like Riverclan? And how would he get so close to camp? Why am I asking you all these questions?" He wondered out loud, looking around. "He could still be around too. Be careful. Keep looking for scents though. I want to see if there is a trail leading out of the territory."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 13:06

Embereyes got an idea. 'What if that Rouge is traveling Clan to Clan?' she said.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 13:11

ooc: Embereyes? wtf? XD

ic: Flamestar shook his head. "That wouldn't really make any sense. I highly doubt the clans would let a rogue just wander around the territory and not do anything about it. Plus, the rogue has no business in the clans. Though he could have maybe been hunting in Riverclan and got chased out, fleeing here, but then he would have Thunderclan scent on him too." He explained. "Maybe we missed some Thunderclan scent around here." With that, he began to sniff the area nearby to the left, hoping to find an explanation.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 13:14

ooc: I'm so used to it. :U

ic: Coldheart nodded. 'Maybe.' she said.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 13:19

Flamestar sniffed a bush, and stopped, smelling Thunderclan. "I knew it." He purred triumphantly. "Just a fleeing rogue. There's fear scent here, too, along with the fact it leads towards the edge of the clan territories. He's leaving...or maybe left. Good job on spotting those scents though, Coldheart! I know I can always count on you, that's why you're my deputy." He smiled, with a nod of approval.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 13:21

Coldheart nodded. 'Lets go back to camp.' she said
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 13:23

Flamestar led the way back to camp, where they continued these really short topics.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 13:24

ooc: next topic, make as long as possible)
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 13:27

ooc: Yeah, these two were way too short XD But I guess it's because we have a lack of members.

TOPIC OVER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Odd Scent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Odd Scent   The Odd Scent Empty

Back to top Go down

The Odd Scent
Page 1 of 1