Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Raccoonheart's Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

Raccoonheart's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Raccoonheart's Creation   Raccoonheart's Creation EmptySun 19 Aug 2012 - 21:53

Note: Rain let me put this, because I am gonna be gone maybe until Friday.

Cat Name: Raccoonheart

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):Whitewing, Cinderheart, Breezepelt, and Mistystar

Familiarity with the series: I have read them all. ouo

Appearance: Grey body with some tabby stripes, she has a grey and white tail
Spoiler:

Personality: As a kit she was very curious. She like exploring every inch of camp even if she wasn't supposed to go there. She also had a strong desire to become a warrior, so when she was an apprentice she tried very hard to do her best, even when she failed she tried harder the next time. There are some flaws to her though. She can be very stubborn, and easily angered. When she has her mind set on something there is very little chance of changing it unless it is the leader's opinion. She like to take things on on her own so she won't ask for much help unless she has to.

Origins:She comes from two full Windclan parents. Who is Greyclaw, and Whitesong.

RP Sample:Raccoonheart stood at the entrance of camp. Out there, in her territory was a battle, and she could get to it... Not yet anyway. She stood crouch as she watch the first half of her clan drive back the Riverclan warriors as best the could but soon the would need help. She looked towards the deputy, who was Stormeye, standing proudly as he waited to give the signal to charge into battle. Raccoonheart could hear blood pumping in her ears. Her eyes soon grew dry from staring at the battle, but she was afraid to blink because she was afraid she would miss the signal. Now her back leg muscle started to ache but right when she was about to stand, the signal came, and she sprinted forward charging into the battle that might kill her, did she care? No. If she did die it would be all for her clan.

Old WCC life: Dawnlight

Clan is in origins. Windclan if that isn't enough

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Coon on Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 16:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Raccoonheart's Creation   Raccoonheart's Creation EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 10:52

I fixed up a new template. Add what is on there to this...

Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Raccoonheart's Creation   Raccoonheart's Creation EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 16:50

We get the gist of her character, it's fine.

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoonheart's Creation   Raccoonheart's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoonheart's Creation
Page 1 of 1