Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I..honestly don't know what to title this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

I..honestly don't know what to title this. Empty
PostI..honestly don't know what to title this.

I know that many people are leaving due to this restart of the site. That is not my reason. (I dunno what the restart is, for one, and have no idea whats gonna happen either..)

As you all know, I was without internet access for a few weeks. During that time, I came to realize how much time I have wasted on this site when I could have been doing something else. I mean... During 7th grade, my grades slipped to C's and D's and even E's due to the fact that I spent most of my time on here and not doing my homework like I was supposed to do. I can't risk that this time, with me starting highschool and all.

I mean... If I was how I usually am, I would be telling myself to just stay on until school starts, and then leave then. I know though that leaving when school starts will be much harder then than it will be now.

I also won't have much time to be on here (trying to convince myself that..) since I will be starting Fall Ball next week, and then Crew right after that. I also have to read Mythology (a 521 page book) and take notes on it before school starts. I will have to go to bed early now too, because my bus picks me up at 6:26.

And, Im going to have SOO MUCH homework. I am taking AP Gov.t, Algebra 2, AP Environmental Science, Yearbook Production, Tech Draw, French 3, English, and my freshman seminar. Im gonna die .-.

Sooo.... With school, sports, my boyfriend, homework, and just life in general, Im ridding myself of a time eater..this site. I love you all dearly, Im closer to some of you and trust some of you more than I trust my friends in real life, and, I will still have contact with those people. if I am close to you, but have no way to contact you, PM me. I'll come on every now and then and check on that.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL!!!

I have had the color I always use for damn near four years. You all know me, and I bet Jays gonna laugh at this but... I will log into the chatbox every now and then, to make sure NO ONE is using my color. Little...this means you =.=
Not many people know my code, and I'm glad about that, but noobs have proved that it's easy to find it when they're not exactly looking for it. Just...please. Don't use my color. That's the only thing about this site that hasn't changed over the years, and I don't want it to change either.

Welp, thats it..

Love y'all. ~Danni

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I..honestly don't know what to title this. :: Comments

Wild
Re: I..honestly don't know what to title this.
Post Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 9:58 by Wild
Good-bye Midd! I'll miss your constant yelling at people!
Honey Badger
Post Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 9:58 by Honey Badger
Miiiiiiiid! D= I-I'll miss you! I...I hope that you come back perhaps during the summer next year...just to visit...I..I'll really miss you...
Little
Post Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 11:01 by Little
D: Bai, Midd. I know we're not really too much of friends, but...
Moon
Post Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 11:52 by Moon
Bye Middie! :( Don't worry -- we understand. Sometimes it is very hard to balance leisure time and priorities, and I'm glad to see that you are going to do that! (remember, though, all work and no play isn't good either.) I'll miss you. :[
Sleepy
Post Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 14:50 by Sleepy
All work and no play makes Sleepy a dull boy.

Bye Middie D; Try to stop by whenever you can, okay?
Shadow
Post Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 18:02 by Shadow
Bye Mid D; I shall have to text you some time ;w;
Ice Cream Zombie
Post Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 10:17 by Ice Cream Zombie
....Mid I understand this perfectly. I only just returned to the site, but before I did I had a lot of stuff going on. Plus I was grounded, so I couldn't get on even if I had the chance. Hope to see you again soon, maybe on the chatbox or so.

I..honestly don't know what to title this.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: