Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The deputy ceremony for WindClan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

The deputy ceremony for WindClan Empty
PostSubject: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:03 am

Stormstar leaped onto the Tallrock. So far, nobody was aware that Stormstar was leader, as he had just become leader last night other then Longpaw, Willowstream, who had heard the news from Longpaw, and Runningfoot, the missing deputy who had been found on the way back. It was morning, and cats were coming out of their den. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" His voice rang across the camp, but tiredness could be heard in it, having not been asleep for the last day other then when his leader ceremony took place.

The deputy ceremony for WindClan ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:04 am

Foxleap limped out of the elder den, looking at her former mentor.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:06 am

Runningfoot found a spot below Tallrock. A soft smile played across as she knew that Stormstar would be a great leader. She had made the part of the journey back to camp with Longpaw and Stormstar.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:52 am

Shiningheart Padded up to the clearing and sat down, she was sure who ever the next deputy would be, would do great.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:37 am

Ravenfeather silently padded out of the warriors den, awakened by her mates yowl. Her eyes shined with curiousity as sh stared at him.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 am

Stormstar's eyes lit up when he saw Ravenfeather. He turned his head toward the cats gathered below. "I have news that effect all of WindClan. I am now leader." He stopped, as he though about what to say. "Because of Runningfoot having disappeared, I went to get my lives but on the way back, we met her. She now understands that I am leader, and is returning to being just a warrior. That means that WindClan is without a deputy, and I have called you all together to name a deputy." His gaze went over all the cats, then he sighed as he continued on. "I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors and Runningfoot," he meowed, flickering his tail toward the she-cat that sat at the bottom of the rock. "May hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of WindClan is... Ravenfeather."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:59 am

Ravenfeathers eyes grew wide, and for a moment she was speechless. When she finally found her tongue, she dipped her head towards stormstar. "Thank you."

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:39 am

Runningfoot was very happy that Stormstar had choosen Ravenfeather, she would make a great deputy and hopefully a leader at some point. Her light blue eyes followed the black she-cat.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:

Last edited by Runningfoot on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:45 am

"Good job," Foxleap congragulated Ravenfeather.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Last edited by Little on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:31 am

Stormstar hopped down from the Tallrock and landed next to Ravenfeather, smiling. "I know you won't let me down."

Occ: Can people not figure out Ravenfeather? It's not Ravenflower or Ravenheart, it's Ravenfeather

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:59 am

ooc: Lul. Sorry, I was rushing.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:30 am

"I wouldn't dare dream about it." Ravenfeather meowed softly to him, licking his ear.

OOC: I would have gone off on ya, Little. You're lucky I overlooked your post.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Shiningheart beamed and dashed over to the new deputy. "Congratulations!" she cheered and smiled.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The deputy ceremony for WindClan   The deputy ceremony for WindClan Empty

Back to top Go down

The deputy ceremony for WindClan
Page 1 of 1