Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

...Bored and Wondering..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3583

...Bored and Wondering.. Empty
PostSubject: ...Bored and Wondering..   ...Bored and Wondering.. EmptySun 29 Jul 2012 - 20:22

I need some help, I wanted to wait until wild was done with training, but, he has become inactive. I have no clue what to do! D: I don't want to leave him, (like Little did to Ice). Thought I need to get on with my next life!I am also am not sure, if I should kill of Shining, or if I should make her an elder...if so, how?UGH! I don't want her to die the way Splotchfur did....maybe a border patrol gone wrong? c: or those foxes(might not be that, lots of people already used that excuse so it would be a little scetchy...), and or... I don't know,Any Ideas... anyone?

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: ...Bored and Wondering..   ...Bored and Wondering.. EmptySun 29 Jul 2012 - 21:12

Why doesn't anyone want to keep and develop their characters anymore? D:
Nothing against you, Splotchy x3 ilu and by no means does this have anything to do with you~

It just seems to me that (and I'm going on a little rant here) everyone seems to throw their characters away like garbage anymore D: Or is that just me? I mean, it seems like once a character gets a little boring, people think that it's time to move on from it. No one really tries to make their characters very interesting anymore and it makes me sad ;n; Instead, one things runs through members' heads: "Oh this character is boring so it's time to move on to the next one." When a character gets boring, that's the best time to develop it and make it awesome! I swear... I think that's one reason why more of the older members are leaving now. It's because a lot of them went through lives like nothing and grew tired of going through the same growing process over and over and over again. Of course, I went through the same 'bored' phase with Shadow at one point, but I stuck through with her and now I can't live without her. I know that's weird but whenever I have to kill off Shadow I'm going to cry ;w;

Anyways...

Splotchy, I guess what I'm trying to say is you could just try to wait for a while and maybe you could truly fall in love with Shining ;u; *wishIcouldknowyourcharriebetter* Then you could use her more and she could become and elder out of old age :'D but unless you find it absolutely necessary that you need to move on to another life, she could be moved to the elder's den by... uh... I'll have to think later x3
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: ...Bored and Wondering..   ...Bored and Wondering.. EmptySun 29 Jul 2012 - 21:43

I agree with Shad. xP

Killing your characters off and starting anew is only a part time solution. Once you have ten million lives roleplaying in general will just get boring for you cx

I wish I could tell you how you're supposed to stop being bored once you throw the killing solution out the window besides what Shad said, but I had the same fail character for around two years or so that I really didn't attempt to make a deep character, so blarght48wheaoi.

...Bored and Wondering.. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3583

PostSubject: Re: ...Bored and Wondering..   ...Bored and Wondering.. EmptySun 29 Jul 2012 - 22:05

My next char is really though out. She can have complex feelings and is very open to all tpoics that could happen, I acually plan on haveing this next one for a long long long time. c:

Though I understand what you guys are saying! I mean, ya! I just don't know what I should do for shining, I mean, her mother and father are dead. She lost her litter mates.She only has her two sisters and Fox.Also no chance for a mate. unless some tom out thar ;D *shot* Unless Some one has a great plan...

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
~Icey~

~Icey~

Clan/Rank : Shadow clan Kit
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: ...Bored and Wondering..   ...Bored and Wondering.. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 5:28

Ehm. Small may have an ideaz. :D
He's is still mad about Foxleap loving Bluebreeze and Longpaw. But, I'd be mad if I tried to do the same, got yelled at by her, just to have her do it with a stinking medicine cat~

:nyancat: Ice Rockss!!!! :nyancat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Bored and Wondering..   ...Bored and Wondering.. Empty

Back to top Go down

...Bored and Wondering..
Page 1 of 1