Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Arrival of a Little Gift

Go down 
+2
May
Dew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

The Arrival of a Little Gift Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of a Little Gift   The Arrival of a Little Gift EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012 - 11:02

Seasonbreeze had been sitting silently in the nursery, waiting for nothing in particular. It was very quiet, and there weren't many sounds from outside. It was early morning, and most of the Clan was either out on patrol, or sleeping. She was the only queen in the nursery, and had no one to talk to. It was hard to sit there and do nothing, when she knew she could help out a whole load more.

The sun had just managed to shimmer through the leaves, taking the cold breeze away, when Seasonbreeze yowled in pain. She couldn't explain what was happening. It was just a large, swift, wave of pain moving through her stomach, but she knew he was coming. She figured long ago that she was only having one, though their medicine cat had said they wouldn't know that until later. And in the heat of the pain, she couldn't remember their medicine cats name to call it out for help. So she kept yowling. She probably would regret waking the entire Clan just because she forgot one cats name.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of a Little Gift   The Arrival of a Little Gift EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012 - 11:45

Shadepaw was just kinda in the clearing doing nothing when he heard Seasonbreeze's yowl. He rushed into his den, calling for his mentor. "Dawnlight! Seasonbreeze is kitting!"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of a Little Gift   The Arrival of a Little Gift EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012 - 11:48

:superw00tplz:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of a Little Gift   The Arrival of a Little Gift EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012 - 12:18

Gingerkit was lying in the nursery snoozing the day away when she woke up lazily at the sound of Seasonbreeze's pain. "Let me sleep just a little longer!" she whined as her head dropped back into the moss, finally waking her up with a start at the sound of another yowl. She then stood up and stared at the queen. "What's going on?" She wondered in a curious panic.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of a Little Gift   The Arrival of a Little Gift EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012 - 13:06

Sagewhisker blinked his eyes open, feeling the fur on his pelt stand. That was Seasonbreeze's yowl. Holyshiefghsiefugw. Where they being attacked?!
Silly tom. He ran out of the den with his teeth bared, then shot a look of confusion around the clearing, seeing it was actually fairly calm. Her yowling had come from the nursery.
whut?

The Arrival of a Little Gift PDt1Qqd The Arrival of a Little Gift Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of a Little Gift   The Arrival of a Little Gift EmptySat 28 Jul 2012 - 14:07

Dawnlight rushed out of her den with herbs in her mouth, when she entered the den she set down the herbs, and pushed a stick towards Seasonbreeze. "Bit down when the pain comes." She instructed to her deputy.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of a Little Gift   The Arrival of a Little Gift EmptySun 29 Jul 2012 - 15:04

Seasonbreeze nodded and did what she was told. It was unbearable and would hopefully be over soon.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of a Little Gift   The Arrival of a Little Gift EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 16:18

"You are doing fine. I need you to push I feel one coming." Dawnlight instructed.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of a Little Gift   The Arrival of a Little Gift EmptyWed 1 Aug 2012 - 10:56

Seasonbreeze easily did what she was told. She pushed, and bit down on the leaves in front of her.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of a Little Gift   The Arrival of a Little Gift Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of a Little Gift
Page 1 of 1