Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightmares

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 14:05

Coldstep stumbled out of the warriors' den, a few fresh scratches on his fur. His face looked haunted and pale, as if he had just seen something he really shouldn't have.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 16:58

Sunnyheart, who was sunning herself on the top of the camp, saw him and jumped down, leaping from crag to crag.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:05

Coldstep padded out of camp, head and tail low, eyes wide with horror as he thought. He was oblivious to Sunnyheart.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:34

She padded softly up to him and rested her tail on his shoulder. Coldstep? Is something wrong? She mewed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:40

Coldstep nearly jumped out of his fur. "Yes. But..I can't tell you. You'll get upset." He murmured, padding faster into the forest. He was going to tell her, and if she freaked out and told anyone, he'd make sure they were deep in the territory when he told her so if she did anything that showed she would tell, then it's better she loses her fur than him.

ooc: He's cruel, and really does love her, but he's willing to kill his loved ones in order for himself to survive. CRUEL CAT D': But he won't really touch her x3

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:45

Are you sure? She mewed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:47

Coldstep stopped when they were deep in the territory. "If you promise not to tell anyone, then I'll tell you." he murmured, looking worried.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:50

I don't want to push you, Coldstep. She mewed, Tell me only if you want to.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:52

"I feel like I should though. I've kept it a secret for so long, and you being my mate...I feel bad about not telling you. It's something you need to know." Coldstep mewed. "I want to tell you, because I trust you and I love you. You won't tell anyone, will you?"

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:55

No. She mewed. I would never betray you.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 18:04

Coldstep sighed, sitting down. "I dreamed last night." He began. "I saw Creamstripe and her family members. Or at least cats who looked like her. Apparently their names were Maypaw, and Singethorn; Creamstripe was also with them. At first, I didn't see them. I had met my mother on the borderline of Starclan. We got into this argument...and I got mad and...I attacked her. She fought back at me, and eventually I..." He trailed off.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 18:06

She looked a bit shocked, but listened.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 18:25

"I killed my own mother." Coldstep murmured, looking at his paws. He forced a tear to fall, though he was glad he had killed her. Even if he had gone insane for a moment after he did. "I was insane. Creamstripe, Maypaw, and Singethorn just appeared out of nowhere and tried to kill me in revenge, but I outran them and eventually woke up with just a few scratches. I don't know what happens to cats who die when they are already dead, but it looked like Stormwing was just plainly disappearing into thin air forever...."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares
Page 1 of 1