Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm on the border oooohhhh...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

I'm on the border oooohhhh... Empty
PostSubject: I'm on the border oooohhhh...   I'm on the border oooohhhh... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:28 am

Stormwing sat at the border of the Dark Forest and StarClan. Finally, a large white pelt padded slowly forward, fur bristling slightly as he went. HE stopped at the border in front of Stormwing, his mother. "Coldstep." She sighed. "Stormwing." Coldstep hissed angrily. "What do you want?" Stormwing looked at him pleadingly. "Please son, I know we had it rough at first. Can't we start over? You can forget the pas-" "Shut up!" Coldstep snarled angrily. You mistreated me as a kit! Then you left me with no one!" Stormwing stood up, anger flashing in her eyes. "I didn't know Minkfur would die! I wen through much worse than you, and I'm not going around hurting my own clanmates! When you were a kit, you were stubborn. I was trying to teach you the right ways."
"You held me down with your claws when I was a kit!"
"You were trying to attack my friend!"
"You don't hold me there even after I stop squirming."
"How should you know? You don't even know how to be a father!" Just as she said it Stormwing felt she wanted to take it back. "I'm sorry..." She whimpered. "I wish we could go bac-" Before she finished Coldstep leaped at her, claws unsheathed with a roar. He slammed her against the border and dragged her backwards, knowing he couldn't enter Starclan. Stormwing back lashed at him with her back claws, almost raking his face, but Coldstep leaped sideways, grabbing her scruff and tossing her backwards. Stormwing growled, disappearing up a tree like a whirlwind, descending upon her own flesh and blood like a panther. Her long claws ripped through just his ear tips as he slid away, extra training paying off. He hissed, spiraling backwards and rearing up, lashing out his paws. Stormwing ducked under him, biting his leg and attempting to pull him on his back. Coldstep hissed, diving at her with critical speed and biting down on her neck, hard. She shrieked, coughing and spluttering, blood dribbling out of her mouth. "You were never good to me!" Coldstep hissed. "Coldstep....what have you become.." She coughed, gacking up blood. "I became stronger than you!" He shrieked, throwing her against a tree, tears brimming in his eyes. "I-I did what you didn't! I lived! I'm going to become leader one day, your old dream, and you'll...you'll die! You won't haunt me anymore!" He cried, eyes brimming with tears and pure insanity at the fact he had just tried to murder his mother even though she was already dead. He shook his head, memories flooding through his mind. Driven insane for a moment, he ran off deep into the abyss of the Dark Forest, tears flooded with blood from Stormwing dripping off behind him.

Stormwing coughed, a large bubble of blood lolling on her tounge. She coughed and the bubble popped, before she went still. Her body slowly began to shimmer, the ground slowly becoming more visible beneath her torn fur.

ooc: Any STARCLAN warriors can come. NO. LIVING. CATS. Unless your the Dark Forest and are confronting Coldstep as he's running, but yeah.

I'm on the border oooohhhh... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI'm on the border oooohhhh... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI'm on the border oooohhhh... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI'm on the border oooohhhh... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I'm on the border oooohhhh... 1voydI'm on the border oooohhhh... 2gy1qubI'm on the border oooohhhh... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI'm on the border oooohhhh... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the border oooohhhh...   I'm on the border oooohhhh... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:53 pm

And as Stormwing began to fade, four cats appeared, grimacing. Creamstripe bowed down next to her friend. "Singethorn. Aerialpaw. Can you two get her back to Ebonyroot?" she meowed, tears brimming in her eyes. The two nodded and carefully picked up the fading cat. "Maypaw. Let's go." The two remaining cats began to sprint across the border, in chase of Coldstep. "Get back here, you mongrel!" Maypaw hissed. Creamstripe was actually running faster than Maypaw, as she wanted revenge. She caught up easily to Coldstep, leaping onto him, bowling him over. "You are a disgrace." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the border oooohhhh...   I'm on the border oooohhhh... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Coldstep hissed, raking his back claws deep into her belly fur. "I'll kill you too if I have to!" He snarled, pushing her off and running still.

I'm on the border oooohhhh... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzI'm on the border oooohhhh... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrI'm on the border oooohhhh... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaI'm on the border oooohhhh... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
I'm on the border oooohhhh... 1voydI'm on the border oooohhhh... 2gy1qubI'm on the border oooohhhh... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksI'm on the border oooohhhh... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3603

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the border oooohhhh...   I'm on the border oooohhhh... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Splotchfur Came out next to Coldstep and raced next to him. "mouse brain!" she shoved him over and raked her claws down his side.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the border oooohhhh...   I'm on the border oooohhhh... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Coldstep hissed, springing on splotchfur with surprising speed and strength. He dug his fore-claws deep in her face before springing off and running again, desperate to keep ahead. He gave a burst of speed, trying to outrun them.

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3603

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the border oooohhhh...   I'm on the border oooohhhh... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Splotchfur hissed and jumped back up She caught up to him but stayed a good langth away.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the border oooohhhh...   I'm on the border oooohhhh... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Creamstripe sat there, recovering for a second, while Maypaw sprinted ahead. She hissed several obscenities, and next to her appeared Singethorn. The orange kat. ;u;

The two hissed and bowled him over once more, digging their claws deep into his fur.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the border oooohhhh...   I'm on the border oooohhhh... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Coldstep snarled with a roar, slicing his claws in a white blur of razors as he tore them through fur, ripping chunks of fur out from one of the two, who he really didn't know. He began to fade slowly as he started to wake up. Before he faded fully, his eyes went wide with hatred and he struck a large blow to Singethorn's muzzle and down her neck(I dun wanna god mod, so you can decide whether it's fatal or not or maybe just a graze XP).

He disappeared, the sounds of his roaring echoing through the tree tops...

Meanwhile, Stormwing's body finally faded all the way. "Goodbye...dear friends. Watch over Coldstep fr me." she murmured, disappearing completely, leaving a pool of blood where she had lay.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm on the border oooohhhh...   I'm on the border oooohhhh... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm on the border oooohhhh...
Page 1 of 1