Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hows it hangin' Er'body?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 22:08

"Torn kitty will protect you!" She purred,making sure he couldn't hear her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 23:58

Hawkfeather rolled his eyes. "Now what are all of you doing up at this hour?" He asked to every body.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 9:30

Embereyes purred. When she heard Hawkfeather say, 'before I met Embereyes,' she rubbed her head on his cheek. She purred. 'Frostpaw, its nothing to be ashamed of. I used to have a crush on Cloudstorm, but when I met Hawkfeather, I couldn't help it.' she said. She huckled. 'I'm not up to much, what about you Hawkfeather?' she purred,
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 9:47

Hawkfeather purred. "I went to go get me some moss for my nest." He said

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 9:49

Frostpaw looked around "Yea, but you have a mate so it doesn't matter"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 9:54

Hawkfeather's purred stopped as he looked up at the stars, thinking of all the past cats and his Mother He sighed.

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 15:11

"Anyways, shouldn't we get back to patrolling the borders, or whatever, instead of just standing around?" Tornscar asked
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 15:12

Hawkfeather closed his eyes as they flickered blue again. "Yeah Tornscar."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 16:01

Embereyes noticed. She motioned to Hawkfeather to come to the side to chat with her.
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 18:26

Frostpaw padded over and poked Tornscar with a paw "Hey!" she leaned up to whisper in his ear "I think you made Hawkfeather upset. His eyes flash Blue when he is. It's coll but I don't wanna see cats upset" she purred.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 19:16

"But I didn't do anything." Tornscar protested. "Maybe he was just think about something sad."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 19:22

Embereyes called off the talk with hawkfeather. she came over to them, and said, 'No, its not that. Its anger. I know it. It happen before when he came back after he had killed his mother. I know that because I saw it. But how could it happen?' she said. 'Hawkfeather has always been so loving.'
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 19:23

Frostpaw rolled her eyes "He was looking at the stars, thinking. It's actually quite peaceful. I used to stare at them in the nursery when I felt scared."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 20:17

Embereyes poked Frostpaw softly on the back of the neck with a very soft claw. 'It's not a joke, Frostpaw.' she growled.
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 20:19

Frostpaw crouched down in sadness "Sorry Embereyes"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows it hangin' Er'body?   Hows it hangin' Er'body? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hows it hangin' Er'body?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next