Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bringing a lost kit to camp~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Bringing a lost kit to camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 13:50

Echopaw walked into camp with a kit in her mouth. She dropped the kit, exhausted after carrying the kit all the way from the river.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 18:09

Slash looked around the place wide-eyed. "Where are we?" she asked. The she-kit got her paws steadily and turned out to be remarkably tall for her age. Her blue eyes scanned the area which had reeds bunched together into dens that had the sound of other cats inside

Bringing a lost kit to camp~ 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 18:35

Frogleap poked his head out of the medicine cat den. "Who's this? She has a few scratches! Let me look at her." He mewed, padding over to inspect the newcomer. He sat back on his haunches when he was done sniffing the few small cuts on her. "Hello young one." He purred, before turning to Echopaw. "I'll get Moonstar if you like. She needs to know when we have visitors." He added, with a small spark in his eyes that showed he was wondering whether the kit was a visitor or a keeper.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Bringing a lost kit to camp~ LickingIcon02Bringing a lost kit to camp~ R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 18:39

OOC: I just PMed her on it

IC: "T-Thank you," she meowed as she watched the tom work. Was this what all forest cats were like? She'd find her answer shortly

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 18:52

"Who's this?" The leader questioned a little warily as she exited her den. Moonstar had scented rogue as soon as Slash entered camp, and was a little on edge. Seeing that it was simply a kit, she relaxed a little and sat down. She studied the kit silently and looked around for an answer.

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 18:57

"Echopaw brought her in." The medicine cat answered first. "Must've been lost on the territory...like some one else a long time ago." There was a hint to be noticed in his mew as he gazed at Moonstar, obviously trying to remind her that he once was lost in Riverclan territory as a kit. He knew how the kit felt at the moment.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Bringing a lost kit to camp~ LickingIcon02Bringing a lost kit to camp~ R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 18:58

Slashed watched the big cat walk in and sat herself down. "My daddy was really mean, and he cut my ear," she explained tilting her head for the cat to see, "so I ran away from him."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:06

Streamkit poked her head out of the nursery and noticed the new kit. She ran out and tackled the new kit, "Hiya!" She mewed not knowing the kit was injured.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:10

Slash leaned away from the kit at first. Unsure of how to react, she lunged in close to the other kit's face and looking up into her eyes with her own blue ones

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:16

Echopaw mewed "Streamkit, go play with the other kits. She needs to rest. Sorry Frogleap, I found her in the river, so I thought I should bring her to camp. Also... Sorry Moonstar for not telling you anything."

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:20

Slash noticed that all of the cats had names that were very different from her name and her father's. "My name is Slash, or al least tha's what my daddy called me..." she meowed

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:27

Streamkit looked up at Echopaw, and her tail, and ears dropped. "I'm sorry I didn't know." She turned back to Slash, "I Streamkit, Nice to meet you."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:28

Echopaw replied "It's alright Streamkit, you didn't know that! Anyway, Slash, would you like to stay here? Considering Moonstar lets you."

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:34

"H-Hi," she replied to Streamkit. She then turned towards Echopaw, "Oh, she's fine!" she meowed in Streamkit's defence, "As long as it's safe from my father..." she added, glancing back at the camp entrance in case he may come threw

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 19:38

Moonstar kept her eye on the kit before speaking. Many cats in RiverClan weren't full RiverClan blood, but she still had to be careful of rogues. Except, this was only a kit... "It's alright Echopaw. You did the right thing." She turned to face Slash, her gaze gentle. "You are welcome to stay here if you want. But of course, we won't make you do anything."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing a lost kit to camp~   Bringing a lost kit to camp~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing a lost kit to camp~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next