Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The topic for sad things

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

The topic for sad things Empty
PostSubject: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 19:32

Honeypaw lay down in the middle of the camp, thinking about her father. She waited there to see if her sisters wer awake.

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 20:01

Emberpaw padded out of the medicine den and saw Honeypaw. She went over and licked a tuft of fur on her head. "Hi Honeypaw." She mewed.

Leechkit:

The topic for sad things Mew
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 20:03

Honeypaw looked up at her sister, and the only thing that popped into her head was, "How are you?"

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 20:10

"I'm fine." Emberpaw replied. "No cats have gotten hurt or sick, so that's good." She then noticed how distant her sister seemed. "Thinking about our father?" She guessed.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 20:15

Honeypaw nodded. Emberpaw knew what she was thinking of because of her medicine powers. "So, how's your training been?"

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 20:18

"Good. Dawnlight has been showing me what all the different herbs are used for." Emberpaw replied.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 20:35

Honeypaw nodded. "So, what've you learned so far," she asked.

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 20:40

Emberpaw twitched her tail. "Juniper berries for bellyache, feverfew for fevers, and umm... marigold to keep wounds from getting infected."

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 20:42

honeypaw smiled, "I see that Dawnlight has tought you to remember them."

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 20:48

"Yeah. And I've been repeating them in the medicine den to make sure I don't forget."

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 0:48

"Well sis, I don't meant to be rude, but there will always a thing i'm better then you at." she replied. She liked to push her sisters on.

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 8:09

Emberpaw smiled. "Well Honeypaw, you'll always be better at hunting, because I don't learn how to do it!" She said playfully.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 13:34

Honeypaw gave a smile "No something else." she said. "And the reason why I can't let you go into battle."

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 14:46

"Yes, at fighting too." Emberpaw replied. "Medicine cats don't usually do much battle training. What we do learn, I'm guessing, is for emergencies." She twitched her ear. "But Honeypaw, even though you do lots of training, please be careful." She didn't want to lose her sister, too.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 14:49

"No can do. I'm gonna have too train hard to become a great warrior." she replied to her sister.

PostSubject: Re: The topic for sad things   The topic for sad things Empty

Back to top Go down

The topic for sad things
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next