Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:11

"Great catch!" Foxpaw congragulated

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:15

Stormeye turned and padded toward Fourtrees, and dropped his rabbit to the ground when he reached it, turning to Foxpaw. "This is Fourtrees, where the Clans meet every full moon. There is said that a giant battle happened here at the dawn of the Clans, where many cats died and when the battle was over, the spirites of the fallen cats told the living cats to make peace, and then they agreed and became the Clans we know of today."

Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:17

"Whoooa" Foxpaw breathed. "This place is so cool!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:21

Stormeye glanced at his apprentice, smiling. "Just wait until the full moon. There will be a lot of cats here. Now come, lets head to the ShadowClan border." He padded from Fourtrees, only stopping once to make sure Foxpaw didn't end up looking at Fourtrees to long. Soon, they were at the Thunderpath. "You must be careful when you are on the Thunderpath. Monsters race across it, and one good hit from them cat kill a cat." He shuttered, thinking about the time when Greypaw was hit by that monster the time he and Greyfeather got into a fight. He glanced down at his paws, only to relize where they were. The scene of that battle moons ago.

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:22

Foxpaw shivered, "just one hit?" she breathed

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:27

Stormeye nodded. "I heard that Wildstar, the leader before Butterflystar, once lost one of his lifes getting killed by getting hit when he was chased into the Thunderpath by a group of rogues." He glanced at the ground, looking uneased as he thought about the day he was attacked by Greyfeather. "You know, this is the spot where Greyfeather attacked me when I was an apprentice."

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:28

"C-can we move on to the next spot?" Foxpaw asked eagerly

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:32

Stormeye thought for a moment, and let out a small laugh. "I think we explored every place!" He glanced at Foxpaw. "Should we hunt now?" He glanced at the fat rabbit that he caught. "With all the cats that we have, I think that we should bring home more then two rabbits!"

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:36

"Yeah! And then you can teach me how to fight!" Foxpaw brightened up

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:42

Stormeye thought for a moment. "Later, but we should just worry about hunting. Leaf-bare is coming soon, and we need all the prey we can get." He turned and padded a little away from his apprentice before noticing another rabbit, and carefully moved toward it. He leaped and easily caught it, before looking up at Foxpaw to see if she was going to get anything.

Last edited by Badge~Stormeye on Fri 25 May 2012 - 18:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:42

The member 'Badge~Stormeye' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4

Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 Mistpe10
Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:46

"Great catch!" Foxpaw cheered, catching a flicker of movement in her eye. She saw the rabbit and stalked it carefully, soon after she pounced

"I caught another!" Foxpaw ran up to her mentor with a rabbit in her jaws

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Last edited by Foxpaw(Little)~ on Fri 25 May 2012 - 18:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:46

The member 'Foxpaw(Little)~' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:52

Stormeye smiled at his apprentice, nodding. "Very good! lets get one more each, then we can head back to camp!" He turned and stalked around for a while until he saw another rabbit. Another fat rabbit for Stormeye! He easily caught it and killed it, and padded back to where his other two rabbits were, and dropped it into a pile before going to go find Foxpaw. When he saw her, he sat down and waited for her to get one more rabbit.

Last edited by Badge~Stormeye on Fri 25 May 2012 - 18:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 18:52

The member 'Badge~Stormeye' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.   Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxpaw's hunting and border patrol.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next