Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 11:38

"What was I dreaming of? Oh... well... I was with you and Pantherclaw, and Nightkit and Bluekit... and we were all outside camp, and there were fish swimming in the sky... and I could fly like a bird, and I was the best warrior in all of the forest, and everyone loved me, and then I became leader! It was a great dream!" he mewed, just getting excited from the though of the dream someday becoming a reality. His eyes lite up and his spiky tail swished around. He began kneading the ground as he once again began imagining things.

Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 11:47

Bluekit's golden eyes blazed with admiration for his older brother. Yes, they had been born in the same litter, but Bluekit had been among the last of the kits to be born, whilst Thistlekit the first. Bluekit pondered what Moonstar had said; he resembled one of the greatest and first of the leaders in the forest, shouldn't that mean he had an amazing destiny?
Bluekit's eyes gleamed triumphantly- "Well, I look like Bluestar!" He announced loudly. Just as soon as he said it he regretted it. More warriors looked at him, awe showing in their eyes as they matched his appearance with Bluestar's own. "I-I'll be a leader someday." Bluekit said, though with less conviction.

Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Nightpaw

Nightpaw

Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 11:50

IC: Nightkit felt a wave of tiredness. He stopped listening to Bluekit and Thistlekit and went to the nursery. He curled up and felt as if he could sleep for a moon.

OOC: Sorry i have to leave for a few days ( might go camping) :( but i hope that this RP will still be going on. Bye guys.

Spoiler:

Stuff I need to do to become a warrior

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 11:52

OOC: Have fun! :)

IC: Bluekit carelessly watched Nightkit go with a sigh.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 12:00

Moonstar couldn't help but laugh at the thought of flying fish and kits, but she then purred lightly. "And I'm sure you can get there someday, if you really try for it." She purred to both of them, before nudging Thistlekit towards the others. "Do you want to go play with your brother, Thistlekit?" She asked curiously. "After all, a leader has to be strong, along with many other things. You should go practice with him." The she-cat encouraged.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 17:31

OOC: Hm, Icee I sense an interesting storyline. Should Thistle and Blue be bff's or rival siblings? :P

IC: Bluekit's ears pricked up as he bounced towards his brother. "Wanna play?" He asked, flashing Moonstar a grateful glance with his firey eyes.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 18:11

Glancing at his mother, then his brother, the kit began to feel a little nervous. He wasn't really in the mood to play at the moment. Though Moonstar's words about being a leader encouraged the tom to join his sibling.

"Sure. I want to be the best leader ever when I grow up, so I should learn to learn to be strong! And beating you should make me strong!" he mewed at Bluekit, puffing out his chest.

Ooc: I guess sibling rivalry when it comes to being a warrior, but it would still be good to see them as bffs.

Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 18:21

"Please." Bluekit mewed with sarcasim, ducking down into a playful posture, whiskers twitching. He pounced up, knocking his bigger brother over.

OOC: Okay :)

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 May 2012 - 8:01

OOC: EXCUSE MAH DOUBLE POST
Anyone gonna respond? Lol :P

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Nightpaw

Nightpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 May 2012 - 17:07

OOC: Had an awesome time!

IC: Nightkit woke to Bluekit and Thistlekit playing. Then he suddenly wondered how long he had been dreaming. He crouched and crawled slowly to the entrance to the nursery, waiting for the right moment to pounce. Nightkit landed square on Thistlekit's shoulders, with Thistlekit unbalanced he pinned him down and stared triumphantly around only to realize that no one was watching.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 May 2012 - 18:41

Bluekit squeaked in surprise as his black furred brother woke from his nap, lauching himself on top of Thistlekit. The blue coloured kit reared up, crashing against his playing brothers.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Nightpaw

Nightpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 May 2012 - 18:46

Nightkit Twisted around lashing out at all sides not knowing where anybody was at. Finally he got the chance to escape, seeing his brothers blue pelt he launched back into the "battle".

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 May 2012 - 19:21

Bluekit let out the most ferocious growl he could come up with, which was barely intimidating at the least, except maybe to a mouse. He rolled head over tail with his dark brother, squeaked and meowing with laughter.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Nightpaw

Nightpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 May 2012 - 19:28

Nightkit had to stop because he was laughing so hard. Did Bluekit think he was fierce, he would show him fierce... He Walked up to Bluekit trying to keep his face innocent but he was concentrating so hard on his face that when he attempted to swipe at Bluekit he ended up tripping... leaving himself vulnerable.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 May 2012 - 19:37

Bluekit squealed and dove on top of his sibling, swiping his face lightly with his white paws. "Take that, ShadowClan intruder!" The tom spat.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next