Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) Empty
PostSubject: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 19:01

Moonstar sat in the nursery with all the kits. She was a little anxious about having to take a break from her duties as leader, but she had to admit that the small reprieve was nice. She had always loved kits, and now she would have to stay with her own until they were old enough. Moonstar thought about letting another queen take care of them, but she figured that she should stay with her kits for at least a few days.

OOC: Fail post is fail. D;

Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 19:18

OOC: It was beautiful :') xD

IC: Bluekit let out a joyous trill, launching himself into a pile of dead leaves that had come from the thaw. Writhing wildly in the leaves, amber eyes flaming with glee, he hopped up, jumping at Moonstar.
His blue grey pelt was so unique, and was attracting the attention of the older clan members. What was that about? He thought, gazing into a pool of newly fallen rainwater. Bluekit's features were picturesque; with sleek, white cheeks and a small brown nose. His ears were a little large for his size, but he was sure to grow into them. Cocking his head, he peered into the puddle, a shiver going up his spine as his eyes turned blue in the water. Just as soon as he thought he knew what he saw, a denmate crashed through the puddle, sending droplets of water cascading over Bluekit's sleek, greased fur.

Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:

Last edited by Blookit on Sat 19 May 2012 - 11:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 19:41

OOC: lol Moonstar. cx

IC: Moonstar yowled in surprise as Bluekit jumped at her. One thing she wasn't use to was the tireless energy of kits. She remembered whenever she was a kit, though, and she understood how they felt. She smiled gently and lightly nudged the kit. "What are you looking at?" She asked with a purr.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 19:46

"Why does everyone look at me differently?" Bluekit asked with a squeak. He gazed around camp, and every cat who's eye met his looked away awkwardly, or sometimes evem gave him a nod. Bluekit thought this was rather strange.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 19:58

Moonstar frowned, wondering what to tell the kit. She had heard many things about RiverClan's leader before Pinestar, but she had never met her. She knew that her fur was a greyish blue, and vaguely remembered seeing the departed leader at Moonstar's own leader ceremony. And whenever she looked down at the kit... She saw a lot of her in him. The leader didn't know what that meant, and maybe it was just a coincident, but she could understand the others uneasiness. "I don't know, Bluekit... I think it's because you look like someone they use to know... Have you ever heard of Bluestar?" She asked calmly, wrapping her tail around the wet kit.

Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 20:04

"Bluestar?" Bluekit inquired, looking up at his mother, curiousity shining in his amber eyes. "No.." He said quietly, shuffling his paws.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 20:32

"Well," She began, getting herself comfortable for a story. "Sadly, I've never met her. She died before I was kitted, but I've heard many great things about her. She was the leader before Pinestar, who was leader before Sleepystar, and she was an amazing cat and leader. You see, you look a lot like her, Bluekit. So maybe that means you're destined for great things..." She meowed to the kit quietly so the other kits wouldn't overhear her.

Nightpaw

Nightpaw

Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 20:44

Nightkit wondered out of the nursery and stretched. He gazed up at Moonstar, "What did I miss from the story?" He wondered.

Spoiler:

Stuff I need to do to become a warrior

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 21:08

Moonstar looked up and smiled at the kit. "I'm just talking about Bluestar. Have you heard of her? She was leader long ago." She meowed kindly, summarizing the story because she didn't want to have to repeat it again, even if it wasn't long.

Nightpaw

Nightpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 21:24

"No I haven't," suddenly Nightkit crouched and was reading himself to pounce on Moonstars tail tip.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 10:16

Following his fellow sibling out of the nursery, Thistlekit stretched and yawned. He padded over to his family and sat with them.

"You guys ruined my dream by talking so loud..." the tabby mumbled, looking down at the ground. He was having the greatest dream in the history of dreams when a yowl woke him. Pft. So much for the camp being quiet.

Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Nightpaw

Nightpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 11:05

Nightkit looked at Thistlekit and meowed "Well you can play with us now!" when he leaped up at butterfly and missed. He twitched his tail in frustration, reading himself for another attack.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 11:10

"Oh..Sorry." Bluekit apologized quietly, shifting his paws. His gleaming amber eyes watched as his littermate Nightkit dove at the monarch butterfly. Bluekit yelped in excitement and joined the fun, pouncing at Nightkit and playfully holding him down.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 11:16

Moonstar let out a mrrw of laughter as she watched the kits played. She turned to Thistlekit and tilted her head. "And what were you dreaming of?" She asked in amusement.

Nightpaw

Nightpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) EmptySat 19 May 2012 - 11:23

Nightkit squirmed until he escaped, he pounced and landed on Bluekit's shoulders.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)   Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playin' With Dem Kitties (Because I rock at titles.)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next