Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Wonderful Dream

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:39 am

Stormwing easily noticed the fact this was just Happy's dream, and Scarlet wasn't really there, but she played along with it. She didn't want to make him upset. "I'm glad to hear it." She purred. "Brownkit, don't think I will ever get mad at you unless you do something really bad, okay?" She mewed gently to the kit. "You haven't done anything bad." It wasn't the kit's fault she had chosen to join. She had just easily fell for their lies to were she sunk in, like when Stormwing was an apprentice herself.

The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 1voydThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 2gy1qubThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:08 am

"ok."Brownkit mewed.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Happy nodded to Brownkit. "Yeah, Brownkit! Don't sweat it. You're just a kit, y'know!" he purred, swishing his tail happily. For once, his name had a true meaning. Though, when he woke up, these dreams were always bitter-sweet wishes.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 N6a5zHfThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 IMrnxD6The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 GMXQgOOThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Brownkit looked at Stormwing"Storwing i wanna join Starclan is that ok..."Brownkit whispered.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:17 pm

Stormwing blinked in surprise. "Of course." She purred. "But you must promise not to change your mind again, and leave us for the Dark Forest, okay?" She mewed gently.

The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 1voydThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 2gy1qubThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

"yes mame.....i want to be a med cat.."Brownkit purred excited.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Stormwing nodded. "That's good news. But unfortunately I am not Thunderclan, as I cannot bless you with the choice of medicine cat." She mewed sorrowfully. "However, I'm sure your time will come to have your answer!"

Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:58 pm

"Thank you Stormwing.."Brownkit mewed purrin.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Happy fanned out his whiskers. "Can you guys promise not to leave? I um..." Happy shifted shyly, scoffing the ground. "...I don't have too many friends, y'know?"

The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 N6a5zHfThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 IMrnxD6The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 GMXQgOOThe Wonderful Dream - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:19 pm

"that's ok i'll be your friend until i die and join Starclan.."Brownkit purrred.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Stormwing nodded. "We'll always be here to help guide you, Happy. Don't forget that!" She purred.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:27 pm

"And I keep you away from your mother. And I too." Maypaw grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Brownkit looked at Maypaw smiiling happily.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Happy gave a laugh. I hope so...! he thought, though said nothing. He stood and looked at Brownkit. "What made you wander to the border of the Dark Forest and StarClan anyways?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Smokekit/Brownpaw

Smokekit/Brownpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:05 pm

"i'm not sure i went to sleep and when i opened my eyes i was there."Brownkit mewed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Dream   The Wonderful Dream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wonderful Dream
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next