Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunnykit's dream

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 13:36

Sunykit jumped ahead of Stormwing and raced to the top. "I win!"

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 13:43

"So you did!" Stormwing purred in amusement. "But I had no idea we were racing," She laughed.

Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSunnykit's dream - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSunnykit's dream - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSunnykit's dream - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 1voydSunnykit's dream - Page 2 2gy1qubSunnykit's dream - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSunnykit's dream - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 14:03

Minkfur nodded, "Well, I think it's our time to go..." He mewed

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 14:06

"Awwww. . . . Bye. . . Will you visit me again?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 14:08

Stormwing sighed. "I suppose. It's already almost sunhigh. We've had her asleep too long," She agreed. She leaped up to Sunnykit's branch. "Time to wake up, Sunnykit, and don't worry, we are always with you." She mewed gently, touching Sunnykit's nose with her own. A flash appeared as she did so, and she was gone in a blur.

Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSunnykit's dream - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSunnykit's dream - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSunnykit's dream - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 1voydSunnykit's dream - Page 2 2gy1qubSunnykit's dream - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSunnykit's dream - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 14:14

"Bye. . ." Sunnykit whispered, a little too late

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 18:24

Minkfur walked back to Starclan camp with Stormwing "I can't help, but to feel sorry for all my kits... and TornScar..." He mewed

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 12:50

"It'll get easier for them, don't worry," Stormwing assured gently. "I'm actually worried about Coldkit too. He doesn't get along well with...anyone."

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 13:57

Minkfur nodded "I have a feeling that he's going to get along with a kit that's not from SkyClan" He mewed

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 14:02

Stormwing blinked. "Me too. Are you thinking of him too?..." She added more quietly.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 14:17

"Yes, He'll be a fine friend," Minkfur mewed

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 14:38

Stormwing nodded, walking into the mist and disappearing as she headed back to Starclan Camp.

ooc: End of topic? :D

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 17:41

OOC: Nou. I hate being inactive for a day only and then so many shiz happens w/o me. D:

Maykit the Second appeared on Minkfur's head. "Hi, Sunnykit!" she mewed happily.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 10:41

"Maykit! Hi!" She said and giggled at Maykit's position

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 10:49

A second, much larger cat, looking exactly like Maykit, except with the white face, appeared to the left of Minkfur. "Hello, Sunnykit. I'm Maypaw, who this little scrap was named after." she mewed, looking up at Maykit. "Now there's a Maykit somewhere else, and where is for you to figure out," she mewed quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunnykit's dream
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next