Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunnykit's dream

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 18:08

Sunnykit ran through her dream-scape, wanting to get away from it all, she came across a stream, and jumped it with surpriseing strength. She didn't stop running.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 18:14

Minkfru suddenly pured right by her side, he was running with her. She was running with StarClan...

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyTue 8 May 2012 - 19:01

Stormwing appeared too. But she had something to say. As they ran Stormwing glanced at Sunnykit. Suddenly she burst ahead with the speed power in her legs only Starclan could have in their eternal youth, stopping beside there running path. She nodded to Minkfur and stared straight at Sunnykit, holding up her tail for her to stop.

Sunnykit's dream Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSunnykit's dream Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSunnykit's dream Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSunnykit's dream I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sunnykit's dream 1voydSunnykit's dream 2gy1qubSunnykit's dream One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSunnykit's dream StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 5:14

Minkfur stopped and stood by his sister's side, waiting. He gave a nod back

Sunny

Libra Snake

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 11:57

Sunnykit stodded and purred happily. "Minkfur, Stormwing!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 13:00

"Sunnykit," Stormwing purred back. "Nice to see you visiting starclan. I just wanted to say, that I'm sorry if Coldkit causes any trouble. However, a new kit who also was abandon will be joining very soon. He's close to your age, and Coldkit should be able to get along with him well. In fact, I think he's been found by a clan mate already!" She mewed, glancing at the ground. A little grey tabby came into view in some kind of illusion below them. (There's Mink's next life :D)

Sunnykit's dream Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSunnykit's dream Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSunnykit's dream Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSunnykit's dream I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sunnykit's dream 1voydSunnykit's dream 2gy1qubSunnykit's dream One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSunnykit's dream StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 14:20

"It's ok about Coldkit, and I'll keep an eye out for the new kit!"

OOC: Awesome! (Who wants to hunt now!)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 14:40

ooc: She's too young to hunt X3 Feel free to come hunt with me and mink when she's learned how though~

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 14:41

OOC: Could you teach me in this dream? That would be awesome. Just once. . . . PLease?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 14:45

ooc: Sorry, I'm not allowed. She's just a kit, but when she's an apprentice then MAYBE...though in order to become a warrior she'd still need hunting training with her mentor. Just because she gets some from starclan, doesn't mean she is done with the hunting training requirement you need to become a warrior :3

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 14:57

OOC: ok. . . What do you wanna do

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyWed 9 May 2012 - 15:06

ooc: lol idk

ic: Stormwing stretched. "Feel free to explore! There are many things to do here." She purred before swiftly shooting up a tree and hopping the branches away.

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 5:47

Sunnykit purred and raced up after her.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 6:07

Minkfur just kinda was there not really talking he just kinda of followed. "Hey, Stormwing! I'm happy that I got to see StoneStar again." He mewed racing after them.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream EmptyThu 10 May 2012 - 6:27

"Me too! Plus, Gracestep is here also. However, I didn't see Bubblefog or Starlingkit anywhere...when they disappeared, do you think they are still alive?" Stormwing mewed in confusion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunnykit's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunnykit's dream   Sunnykit's dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunnykit's dream
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next