Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Random dream

Go down 
+2
Mossy
Frogglyness
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

Another Random dream - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 15:36

Frogpaw stopped a minute, turning around and looked at Greypaw. He padded over. "What's wrong?" He asked quietly.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Another Random dream - Page 3 LickingIcon02Another Random dream - Page 3 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 15:41

"Nothing." she meowed quietly, drawing her paws together.

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 15:42

Frogpaw looked her straight in the eyes, his copper eyes soft. "Greypaw..." He murmured quietly so no one else could hear him. "...I-I I love you..."

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7423

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 15:48

Stormpaw took a step forward, glancing at the two. "If you two become mates, you do realize that I will have to tell on you? I mean, I like that you two are in love, but you guys know the rules. I, for one, want to be leaders and I will have to respect the code."

Another Random dream - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 15:50

Greypaw looked up at him, yellow eyes happier. "But Frogpaw, the code." she meowed.

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 15:53

Frogpaw narrowed his eyes. "I know. I want to be with you, Greypaw, but would you pay the price of getting in trouble? I..believe you're worth it, to me. But if you don't feel the same, I'll stay as your friend, and as a medicine cat. It's okay for me either way." He mewed softly.

ooc: Screw the code lol jk i'm all about the code! o3o

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 15:56

"I'd do it."she whispered, yellow eyes happy and soft.

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:00

Frogpaw purred and turned, looking at Stormpaw. "Tell on us if you want." He mewed, his eyes filled with determination. "We just want to be together."

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7423

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:00

Stormpaw frowned, letting out a sigh. "It's your choice...I..I don't want to tell on you thought..." He looked at his paws before letting out a sigh. "Frogpaw...what will Silentherb think? I'm sure she thinks very highly of you...you wouldn't want to ruin that, would you?"

Another Random dream - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:03

ooc: Omg i thought of that ono she wouldn't be able to die now would she?

ic: Frogpaw flinched. "I'm sorry Stormpaw, but this is how it's going to be." He mewed. He backed up next to Greypaw, so their fur brushed.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:03

"But, then you can't be a medicine cat." she meowed.

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:08

Icepaw let out a snarl, leaping out of the bushes and pinning Frogpaw down. "I'm sorry Frogpaw," He mewed steadily. "But listen to yourself! Do you think it's best to do this?! You'll be giving up everything. And you might hurt Greypaw in her own clan this way. You're only an apprentice, so there is no way that you two could survive out alone out there!" He growled, leaping off. He added more gently. "Please you two, you don't want to do this!!!"

Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:12

Frogpaw gasped in alarm. Suddenly, he felt coldness creep over his body, frog croaks echoing in his ear. He winced, shaking his head, but it only got louder.

"The sign was about you. The frog in the den...it showed me that you, the frog, shall be in this den as my apptrince once you become six moons old. You will help this Clan as our medicine cat under the way of StarClan, and I shall train you will all I know when the time is right."

Silentherb's voice rang in his ears.

This is not your destiny.

Frogpaw growled, his eyes peeking open, and all was clear. "Greypaw, Icepaw, Stormpaw, you're right. This is not my destiny. Greypaw, listen to me. I love you...I-I always will. But my destiny is to be a medicine cat. Please understand. There will be more toms out there for you. You can have a wonderful life as it is right now. I was chosen to be a medicine cat. I can't back down now," He mewed steadily, though tears welled up in his eyes. "Goodbye, Greypaw." He mewed quickly, stepping back and walking stiffly to the pond. He sat down, looking at the pond of frogs.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:15

"Fine, then. If that's how you want it." Greypaw whispered.

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 May 2012 - 16:17

Frogpaw shut his eyes, and a tear fell into the pond. But he was silent as the water itself...his copper eyes filled with determination not to turn back.

Very good Frogpaw! You catch on fast! Remember, it's always painful to learn the truth, especially when you weren't taught this way as a kit. The voice whispered. Just be strong. Remember, Never turn back on your destiny!

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Random dream   Another Random dream - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Random dream
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next