Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why am I feeling funny?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:27 pm

"We can imitate a fight" she meowed turning into a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:29 pm

"No, thanks. Then he'll only see a rough side to me." Greypaw meowed with a groan. "Can't you just tell him for me?" she meowed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:31 pm

"Alright" she smiled her expression flashing to pain and then faded back to normal after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:32 pm

"Smallpaw?" Greypaw meowed sadly, pressing agianst her mother.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:35 pm

"Yes, and some stomach pains" she admitted tears escaped her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Shadowstar listened quietly to their conversation about Greypaw's love interest. It was cute to see the cats at such a young age already talking about falling in love. With a soft purr, she turned back to Greyfeather. "If you're having issues with your stomach, why don't you go see Dawnlight? I'm sure she could help," She suggested, hoping to help.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:54 pm

"Where is Dawnlight anyways?" she asked Shadowstar.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Shadowstar hesitated to answer the question only because she really didn't know where the medicine cat was. "She should be in her den," she replied simply. "Or, if she's not there, she should only be collecting herbs. I don't see any reason as to why she would go anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9994

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Just at the mention of her name Dawnlight came into camp with some herbs in her mouth. She nodded a greeting to Shadowstar, Greypaw, and Greyfeather. She was about to head to her den when she did a double take on Greyfeather. She walked over to Greyfeather and put a paw on her stomach. She paused for a moment then her face was glowing with delight. She dropped the herbs, and let out a purr. "Oh Greyfeather why didn't you tell me?"

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:25 pm

"Tell you what?" she asked as the medicine cat put her paw on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9994

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:33 pm

"You are going to have kits! You are going to be raising the future of Shadowclan!" Dawnlight purred. "This is wonderful news! You need to start building a nest in the nursery, and also you don't need to do your warrior duties so much." Dawnlight sat there with a smile on her face.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:40 pm

"Kits?" The leader was taken aback. "Greyfeather, you're going to have kits?" She nodded to the new queen. "Congratulations."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Greyfeather purred happily "This is so unexpected" she purred "I'll get right on it" she gave her leader and a medicine cat a soft lick and went into the nursery to start making a nest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I feeling funny?   Why am I feeling funny? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why am I feeling funny?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: