Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just cause

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

Just cause - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:30 pm

OOC: Can someone help me come up with something that's preventing Light from being an apprentice so long? Something that's making her sick. She's gonna be a kit for like another year Dx

IC: "I can't... I don't feel so good..." Lightkit said.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Moonfrost frowned. "What's wrong? Are you sick? Do you need to see Silentherb?" She asked, examining the kit closely with narrowed eyes.

OOC: She's depressed? ;_; And temporarily blind? xD

Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:34 am

OOC: I was looking some stuff up, and even though this link is PetMD, do you think she could still get this? www.petmd.com/cat/conditions/neurological/c_ct_cerebellar_hypoplasia#.T5lAY8RWrWE

IC: "I guess..." she said. "But I don't... yes. I need help."

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:49 pm

OOC: Yeah, I think so. She's gonna be a MC, right? Because she couldn't be a warrior. cx

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7405

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:37 am

Silentherb padded from her den, glancing worrying at Lightkit. "What's wrong, Lightkit?" she asked, even thought she had heard the whole thing in her den.

Just cause - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:23 am

"I don't feel good. My legs keep shaking... and I..." she tried to walk a little closer to Silentherb, but she fell down.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Silentherb gave Lightkit a worried work. She had heard about something like this, but she thought it couldn't really happen to a cat, and was it really true? She had to find out. She glanced toward a pile of leaves near her, and pointed her tail toward it. "Can you try to jump and land on that pile of leaves?"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:53 pm

"I guess..." Lightkit responded, getting up. She started to run, but tripped over herself and yowled. "Oww! It hurts..."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:28 am

Silentherb gently picked up Lightkit with a sigh. "I didn't think it could be..." she glanced at Moonfrost. "I think I am going to keep Lightkit in my den for a while, just so I can see if I can truly figure out what she has."

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Moonfrost frowned, glancing at the kit. What could be wrong? "Alright. Can I talk to you for a second, though?" She asked, wanting to know what was wrong with Lightkit without the kit overhearing.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Silentherb nodded, and padded into her den, dropping Lightkit into a nest before returning to Moonfrost. "Yes?"

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:16 pm

"Do you know what's wrong with her?" She whispered, glancing at the den where the kit was.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:50 am

Silentherb glanced at her den, letting out a sigh. "I heard that sometimes the brain won't be completely developed, and it can cause cats to be unsteadily and clumsily. I'm afraid that Lightkit may have it...sadly there is no cure, and it will get better over the years, but she will never become a warrior."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just cause
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: