Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just cause

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 15:26

Silentherb sat in her den, sorting herbs, filching every time a sparrow called. She just let out a small sigh at the latest one and pushed her herbs away from her, standing up. She hated sparrows so much. She spun and padded from her den, growling to herself and glanced at the sparrow nest right above her den. "SHUT UP!" she yowled at the sparrow, causing it to fly off in panic. Silentherb snorted happily as she watched it, and laid down in the middle of the clearing, enjoin the quiet of the clearing now that the sparrow was gone.

Just cause ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 15:40

Moonfrost trudged out of the warriors den, rubbing her eye with her paw. "Is something wrong, Silentherb?" She mumbled, looking around for any sign of trouble. "You're making quite a lot of noise..." She said grumpily, as if she just woke up.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 15:43

Silentherb sighed, flicking her tail.[color=grey "It's just a sparrow that lives above my den. It wouldn't shut up..."[/color] she growled, glancing at the sparrow's nest. She hadn't told anybody about what StarClan told her, but truth be told, she wanted to tell somebody.

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 15:51

Moonfrost frowned and looked up, spotting the nest. "Well, you could have asked someone to get rid of it. In fact, I'll do that right now..." She meowed as she walked over to the medicine cat's den and reached up, using the structure for support, before grabbing the nest and throwing it down. "There. I doubt it will bother you now... Why are you so upset, though?" She asked, sitting down by Silentherb and resting her chin on her paws.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 15:56

Silentherb thought for a moment, wondering if she should really tell Moonfrost it, but then again Moonfrost was her grandmother, and her mother's mentor. "It's something StarClan told me..." she sighed.

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 15:59

Moonfrost lifted her head up, instantly alert and complete business. "A prophecy? What was it?" She asked, staring at the medicine cat.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 16:11

Silentherb looked at her paws before closing her eyes with a sigh. "When the sparrow calls and takes flight, the silent shall fall with her life," she meowed, glancing at what was left of the sparrow's nest. "The she-cat that told me this seemed very upset at this...she did kinda look like Badgerfang, but she had the scent of ShadowClan all over her," she meowed, turning one eye to Moonfrost. "How strange is that, right?"

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 16:26

Moonfrost closed her eyes, thinking. Finally she opened them again to look at Silentherb. "It is strange. Who do you think it was?" She meowed thoughtfully, keeping her voice steady.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 16:32

Silentherb shook her head, utterly confused. "I just don't know. It seems that the sparrow part would mean Sparrowflight, but she is dead, and why would she kill me? Also that the she-cat said what ever is going to do it was caused because of WindClan and ShadowClan, but Sparrowflight never really talked to ShadowClan or WindClan. The only way I know that Sparrowflight is even connected to ShadowClan is because Sagepaw is there."

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 16:44

Moonfrost flicked her ears. "Sagepaw is in ShadowClan? Nevermind that... I doubt Sparrowflight... Or Sagepaw, would ever hurt you. Nor do I think anyone in ShadowClan or WindClan would hurt you... So is that why you're freaking out about the bird..." She shook her head, giving up. "I don't know about this Silentherb. I just... Don't know."

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 17:31

Silentherb nodded, resting her head on her paws. "Every sparrow call startles me...I just don't know what to do..."

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 17:54

Moonfrost shook her head again, this time resting her tail on the young she-cat's shoulder. "Stay strong. There's nothing you can do except enjoy the time you have..." She didn't have to say left.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 17:59

Silentherb glanced at Moonfrost, smiling a bit. "Thank you, Moonfrost," she meowed, heaving herself onto her paws. "I guess I should go back to sorting my herbs now that the sparrow is gone." Turning, she padded back into her den and went back to her work, feeling like a load had been taken off her shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 18:57

Lightkit padded to Moonfrost. She didn't feel well... plus her mother being gone wasn't helping.

"Moonfrost," she said. "Where- where's my mom?" She had heard that the two of them were taken by Thunderclan, but only Moonfrost was back and her mother was nowhere to be found. "I don't... I need her."

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 19:16

Moonfrost turned to the kit, her heart aching at her words. It was her fault, all Moonfrost's fault that Hopeclaw wasn't here. She shouldn't have been so selfish, she should have took the warrior with her. Now her kit was alone without a mother for the time being. "She's- she's still in ThunderClan, Lightkit.. I'm sorry." Her voice was a whisper, knowing that she let this kit down hurt so much.

OOC: Frosty's got a soft spot for kitties. ;____;

Sponsored content

Just cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just cause   Just cause Empty

Back to top Go down

Just cause
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: