Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The odd little kit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

The odd little kit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Frogkit's eyes shone. "I hope so!" He purred happily. "Is there anything I can help with now, like minor things? I could bring some moss filled with water to the elders to drink, or I can...uhh..." He tipped his head, eager to do something.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

The odd little kit - Page 2 LickingIcon02The odd little kit - Page 2 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Silentherb thought for a moment, and looked at Frogkit. "How about you go clean out the nests in the nursery, then once you are done, you can come back and I could show you some basic herbs and tell you stories."

The odd little kit - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:39 pm

[indent here] Frogkit gave a little bounce of happiness. "Cool!" He mewed happily, prancing off into the nursery. Hmm, where can I get some fresh bedding? He wondered, suddenly remembering he was new to this. He remembered how his mom used to collect bedding, so he knew how to decently get some, but where at? That was far back when they were in twolegplace. Plus, these cats probably made their nests different...

[indent here] Frogkit came back clumsily into the nursery, with one tiny ball of moss in his mouth, one under his chin, and one as big as him that he rolled along. He was lucky enough to find some growing just at the camp entrance on some river rocks, so he didn't need to leave camp to get some after all. (Not that he was allowed to o3o)
[indent here] But now, he had to get all the old moss out! This will take a while, but it shouldn't be hard at least... he thought with a huff of determination. He tugged at the first clump of moss in one of the nests, eventually pulling it out. He worked his way around it until only reeds remained. First, he got rid of all the old moss, then dragged the bracken to the dirtplace. Next, he rolled out the moss in the old moss locations. It was night time when he finally got done working. I bet that wouldn't have took so long if I was bigger. Oh well, He padded tiredly into the medicine den, flopping on his stomach when he entered.
[indent here] "That was a lot of work for some one my age!" Frogkit purred in laughter. "But at least now you can tell me a story, like you said? I'm always happy to listen to a good story!" He settled down into a comfortable position and looked up at the medicine cat with ecstatic eyes.

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Silentherb was sorting her herbs when Frogkit came back in. She pushed the pile she was working on to the side and turned to the kit, smiling. "Of course, Frogkit, but what do you want to hear a story about?" she asked, titling her head. "How about why I became a medicine cat. It's a very tragic story thought, but it is a good one."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:57 pm

"Okay. I think I'll manage," He meowed gently. "I won't interrupt!"

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Silentherb nodded and sat down, wrapping her fluffy tail around her paws. "It started when I was a kit of course. Swanpaw, our Medicine Cat Apprentice, had disappeared leaving us without anybody to heal. Then, my mom, Badgerfang, ended up going hunting, leaving me to make sure my sister didn't follow her." Her whisker's twitched as she spoke. "Only I failed at that when my sister gave me berries that she had found and went after my mom. When I noticed she was gone, I hid in the den until I heard paw steps coming back, and I guessed it was my mom and Singekit...only that my mom was badly hurt, knocked out, and was carried back to camp by Sparrowflight, one of my aunts, and Moonfrost, and my other aunt, Mothpaw, was dead." The medicine cat closed her eyes, sighing sadly. "My mother had ran into a fox and even thought she tried her best she couldn't beat it. She would have been killed if it was for Mothpaw showing up, but the fox killed her and ran away when Sparrowflight showed up. Me and my sister tried to heal my mom, but we didn't know herbs, and a strange voice had to help us. Three days after that, my mom woke up, only that one of her legs was badly hurt and she wasn't able to walk without limping, causing her to go to the Elder's den. I didn't like what had happened to my mother, and I believed that if RiverClan had a medicine cat, she could have been healed. So when I was six moons old I became the medicine cat apprentice, and got my training. At least we don't have to worry about that fox anymore..."

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Frogkit watched silently, listening. "That is sad. I could imagine what you've been through." He breathed in deeply. "Now, can I tell you a story?" He mewed quietly, as if making sure no one else heard.

ooc: Backstory time X3

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Silentherb glanced at Frogkit and nodded, laying down so that she was eye-level with him. "Sure, and I won't tell a soul unless you want me too. The only ones that will hear of it is StarClan and the birds and frogs."

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Frogkit nodded and lay down on his stomach, ears pricked forward in case some random cat randomly walked in for some random randomness. "It's about where I came from. I was born in a place cats called 'Twolegplace', and I'm pretty sure you've heard of it though. We lived behind this big shiny thing full of bad smelling stuff. My mother called it a dumpster." He meowed, stiffening at the mention of his mother. "My mother relied on my father to teach me when I was old enough, how to fight, hunt and take care of myself. She told me stories, and taught me peace and love. She said both fighting and peace along wit knowledge would come in helpful later in my life. However, my father never taught me, and my mom hardly ever taught me anything before my father killed her. They got into a huge argument, about how they needed to move to a different area, that winter was coming(remember rogues spoke a bit different, mostly what they hear from twolegs x3). But my mom said I was too young, that I needed to stay here. My father got all angry and complained that it was always about me, and how she never paid any attention to him anymore. The argued for a while before I heard screeching, and saw my father pinning mother down with a paw, before killing her easily. It was terrible." Frogkit let out a shudder. "Then my father saw that I had seen, and told me to get out of his life...before he did the same thing to me. I ran as fast I could away, and found this huge bog full of frogs. The frogs croaked these pretty songs, so I soon learned their own language...but it doesn't come in handy much, just seems to make them like me. I can't get any information out of them. Eventually I got very hungry, but I didn't know how to hunt. I was never taught. So I left the bog to search for food, when it started raining. I ended up in your territory, and some frogs found me before you. They sat with me and croaked a song, and some times I'd join in, rather than just watching the clouds, waiting for the rain to stop. I noticed my scent spreading, and I could smell fox, as if it was tracking my scent. The frogs were alert too, as they all left me alone...all except one. He rolled in the mud an looked at me, so I copied him. My scent was gone, and we both left deeper in the territory. Then while we were resting, you and Moonfrost found me and my frog friend. I guess he came back to say his goodbyes, now that I had a clan to watch over me and teach me how to survive," He finished with a sigh. Suddenly he thought of something. "Back in twolegplace, it was too hard to find prey and too survive t olive in groups, so cats left their parents to live alone or die once they were old enough, normally about the clan cats' apprentice age. Will I have to leave when I grow up?" He asked tensely, his fur beginning to rise, and his eyes for once showing fear as memories flooded into them.

ooc: Wrist-break D: *not really, but it hurts o3o*

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Silentherb just nodded slowly as she listened, and then smiled when the kit asked when if he had to leave when he grew up. "Leave? Oh no, Frogkit. We aren't like that. You can stay here until you join StarClan. I've lived here my whole life. My mother lived here for her whole life. My grandmother, Moonfrost, lived here for her whole life," she laughed careful, seeming to be light-hearted until a sparrow called out again, and the flutter of it's wing could be heard as it took off. Silentherb suddenly dropped into a couch and looked around, her eyes wide. A moment later she sighed, and sat back up. "Sorry about that...it's a habit right now."

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Frogkit looked confused. "Are sparrows mean to you or something?" He guessed, not really wanting to get all up in her business x3

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Silentherb moved from paw to paw, sighing. "I'm not sure, Frogkit...I'm just scared of them I guess you could say.."

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Frogkit still didn't understand fully, but he decided that it was none of his business. "Well thanks for telling me that story. It makes me think...how calm I was when I first smelled that fox on my way here, because I didn't know what those things could do, but now you've told me," He sighed. "If it wasn't for that one frog, I could of died. That's why I named myse-" He cut off abruptly. "Did I mention I changed my name to Frog shortly after finding the bog? Well it's not important." He meowed cautiously. Attempting to change the subject, he asked, "You said earlier that I could help with some basic stuff. Would you like me to help sort some herbs?"

ooc: If he does, just say they padded to the back of then den and started sorting or something, because we don't need to make a huge topic of just them chatting away while throwing herbs around into magical piles XD

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Silentherb gaze Frog a confused look, but didn't really wanted to know his real name, so she nodded and flicked her tail toward the pile of herbs that sat in small piles. "I'm trying to clean out the old herbs that will be no more use so I can go get some more later," she meowed as she got up and padded over there, pushing a pile of a leafy green plant, a delicious scent came from it. "This is catmint. It's very hard to find in the wild, so I need to know if I have to find more. If any of them don't have a very good scent, put it in a pile near the pool of water, I'll clean them out later."

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:31 pm

"Okay!" Frogkit mewed cheerfully, bounding over to the catmint. He began plucking the old leaves from the pile, working next to the medicine cat as if he was already her apprentice. Soon, he had started a pile of dusty, old, crinkly brown leaves, while a pretty green pile sat nearby, full of fresher catmint plant.

ooc: o3o topic...over? Or should we go see Rainwhisper?

~NEW WCC~
Pictures:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The odd little kit   The odd little kit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The odd little kit
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: