Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

sharing tongues

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 7:43

Raincloud sat down in the center of camp letting the sun warm her pelt. She couldn't wait to get back to her warrior duties, but at the same time she loved looking after her kit. She sighed and began licking a paw lazily.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 11:18

Stormwing padded out of the warrior's den quietly with a silent yawn. "Hello Raincloud," She purred softly.

sharing tongues Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzsharing tongues Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrsharing tongues Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtasharing tongues I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
sharing tongues 1voydsharing tongues 2gy1qubsharing tongues One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjankssharing tongues StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 11:48

"Good morning, Stormwing. Sleep well?" Raincloud greeted with a friendly purr.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 14:10

"Great thanks!" She replied, coming over and sitting down next to her former mentor. Stormwing began to groom herself quickly before padding over to the fresh-kill pile to eat. "Want anything?" She called to Raincloud.

sharing tongues Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzsharing tongues Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrsharing tongues Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtasharing tongues I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
sharing tongues 1voydsharing tongues 2gy1qubsharing tongues One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjankssharing tongues StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 14:46

"Sure," Raincloud mewed. She paused in her licking and stretched before laying down and resting her head on her paws.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 14:50

Stormwing picked up a plump mouse and a good-looking thrush to carry back to the dozing queen. "Here you go!" She purred, setting down the bird before settling down herself to eat.

Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 14:53

Raincloud sat up. "Thanks," she mewed before biting into the thrush.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 15:00

"How is it being a queen? You get off warrior duties, and I think it's cute to have a kit to call your own. Plus," She added with a purr of amusement. "Yours isn't half bad. Sure not as wild and hard to control like I was for Gracestep! She had to follow me when I just went out to the fresh kill pile!" Stormwing laughed.

Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyMon 9 Apr 2012 - 15:05

Raincloud purred in amusement. "Lilykit really is a great kit and I love taking care of her, but I do miss doing my warrior duties," she mewed.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 17:41

"Well once she's apprenticed you'll have all the free time you want, along with the love of your kit." Stormwing assured her.

Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 19:23

Raincloud purred at the thought of her kit becoming an apprentice. "I'm looking forward to going hunting with you again." she mewed.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 19:39

"Ha, like old times!" Stormwing purred in laughter. "Truthfully, I hope Lilykit gets to be my apprentice. Then if we ever went hunting, she could come with us."

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 19:43

Creampaw walked out of the apprentice's den. I wish my mentor was one other than my leader, for otherwise I would be a warrior by now. She padded over and took a tiny thrush from the fresh-kill pile, and walked over to Stormwing and Raincloud. She nodded at the two, the thrush wiggling in her mouth, and she sat down, and began munching on the tiny thing.

OOC: I have apple tea, which I spurted a buttload of warheads sour spray into :D
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 21:37

"Good morning, Creampaw. How's training coming along?" Stormwing mewed casually.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012 - 22:03

"Decent," she mumbled through a mouthful of feathers.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

sharing tongues Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing tongues   sharing tongues Empty

Back to top Go down

sharing tongues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next