Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Streak of Grey Part 2.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Streak of Grey Part 2. Empty
PostSubject: Streak of Grey Part 2.   Streak of Grey Part 2. EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 10:57

Greykit sat in Shadowclan camp with Greyfeather. She tested out her tail while she waited.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Streak of Grey Part 2.   Streak of Grey Part 2. EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 11:03

She licked the kit gently she made the kits fur ruffle with her rough tounge.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Streak of Grey Part 2.   Streak of Grey Part 2. EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 21:12

Shadowstar was lying in front of her den with a squirrel in her paws when she caught scent of a stray cat in the camp. Putting down the prey for later, she got up and padded up to Greyfeather, looking down at the small kit. "Who is this?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Streak of Grey Part 2.   Streak of Grey Part 2. EmptySat 7 Apr 2012 - 22:06

"I found it on our territory I am not percisley sure" she meowed again licking the kits mudding fur that hid slight blooed, she cared for it as if it was her own but, she had no mate nor kits.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Streak of Grey Part 2.   Streak of Grey Part 2. EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 9:07

Greykit tilted back her head and stared at Shadowstar with closed eyes. '' Big cha-a-a" she meweled.

ooc- It's hard acting like a newborn.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Streak of Grey Part 2.   Streak of Grey Part 2. EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 9:26

She purred loudly and pulled the kit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Streak of Grey Part 2.   Streak of Grey Part 2. EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 19:25

Shadowstar continued to look at the kit with soft, gentle eyes. Inside, though, her mind buzzed as to what she should do with the kit. She didn't want to bring in a rogue, but at the same time, her clan needed the numbers. "Well, if this kit is to stay, she will need a mother."

OOC: is Grey supposed to adopt her? o.o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Streak of Grey Part 2.   Streak of Grey Part 2. EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 19:27

OOC: Grey just felt like a mother when the kit came

IC: "I don't know who would take her in I would but I have to tend my duties as a warrior" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streak of Grey Part 2.   Streak of Grey Part 2. Empty

Back to top Go down

Streak of Grey Part 2.
Page 1 of 1