Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kitty family renunion :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Kitty family renunion :3 Empty
PostSubject: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Poppypaw quietly walked in the warriors den, careful not to make sound while all the cats were sleeping. The other night, Poppypaw had promised to bring their mother, Sarrowsong, to meet Greypaw. Poppypaw quietly nudged Sarrowsong "Get up, mother" she said in a hushed voice

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Sarrowsong looked up wearily, gazing at Poppypaw with lapping waves of sleep crowding her vision. "Poppypaw?" Sarrowsong murmured back, then got to her paws. She stretched, haunches in the air, tail quivering, then sat down. "Time to meet your sister?" She whispered cheerfully. Then, to herself, but a little to Poppypaw, she whispered, "The daughter I'll never see grow up. The last I saw her was mewling by my side, heartbeats after kitting....I never saw her again..." her paws kneaded the ground with anxiety and longing for her other daughter. "Should I lead, Poppypaw?" licking a tuft of fur down on forehead, knowing she wouldn't be able to show the same love to Graypaw, except on the ThunderPath.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Greypaw sat at the thunderpath. Waiting for her mother and sister "This is dangerous" she meowed to herself looking to the sky "I hope I am doing the right thing, am I dad?" she asked herself looking at her paw's with doubt "I'll only get to see my family through gatherings and secret meetings...." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:47 pm

ooc: Sarrow: Poppypaw already met Greypaw, but when she did... she promised that she would bring Sarrowsong to the thunderpath for Greypaw o3o

IC: "I promised Greypaw that I would bring you to the Thunderpath so she can meet you" Poppypaw whispered

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Sarrowsong nodded. "Yes, of course."

OOC-Oh gawd. Look at that short little freaking post.....

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Greypaw layed on the cold ground the sound of the thunderpath's monster's rang in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Poppypaw brought her mother to the Thunderpath where Greypaw was sitting "Here's Greypaw!" she mewed, pointing to Greypaw with her tail

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Greypaw turned around "Mother?" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 pm

ooc: I don't know if we can go on with this topic... since Sarrowsong is dead now ;n;

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 pm

OOC-We still can. My Death Topic doesn't interfere with this, as it is after it.

IC-"Graypaw!" Sarrowsong called, bounding up to her. She licked her head happily. "Are you ok? Have you been into battle yet? Are you hurt? What have you learned yet? Is ShadowClan treating you well, your always welcome to come to ThunderClan. You do have three kin there." Sarrowsong fretted.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Poppypaw let out a mrrrrrow of laughter "I think she's fine, mom" she said "I saw her not too long ago and she was perfectly fine"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:51 pm

"I have been in a battle against, Thunderclan...." she gulped "And I've learnt how to fight but my mentor won't teach me how to hunt or take me on a patrol or give me a assessment" she smiled and licked her mothers forehead.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 pm

"Well, you'll be a fine warrior anyway." She purred. "Why don't you two come over and lay under this hazel bush with me and I'll tell you a story about me and your father?" Sarrowsong suggested, already crouched under the bush.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Poppypaw hurried over to where Sarrowsong was crouching "Hey! How come you never told me any stories about Littlelight?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:16 am

Sarrowsong smiled. "Because I wanted your sister to hear, too."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty family renunion :3   Kitty family renunion :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitty family renunion :3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next