Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Asking for forgivness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Asking for forgivness Empty
PostSubject: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 8:23

Dragonsoul rushed though the darkforest torwards Starclans border. She can't take this anymore her heart is pure, she belongs in Starclan. She looke back into the dark forest where Solfang lurks, then steped into the border. She hung her head low and walked forward. "Please Starclan, forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 12:54

OOC-I'm comin wif Silky

ic-"Why shoould we?"a small tiny black kit asked.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 13:22

Twilightkit stepped forward through some bushes.

"Dragonsoul. You want to join StarClan?" she asked, confused.

Asking for forgivness N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 13:32

"B-but she too ebil"the tiny kit mewed.She instanly unsheathed her thorn sharp claws.

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 13:50

Sandnose appeared from some misty bushs,"well,"she meowed,"let's see about that..."she sat in front of Dragonsoul gesturing with her tail for her to explain herself first

Asking for forgivness 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 14:00

Cherryfern emerged form the ferns(xD). "Dragonsoul!" she mewed.

Asking for forgivness Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 14:53

Dragonsoul ignored the kit and dipped her head in respct to the two warriors. "Greetings friends." she mewed. "The dark forest is not my place, Solfang belongs there, not me." she continued. "I did what I did because of my brother, but I wasn't trying to hurt anyone, Solfang and Bummbleflight are the reson Snakefire ever agreed." she kept her head low. "I want to join starclan, I want forgivness."

occ- guys if your rping a kit or apprentice or live cat, please leave. I only want a few warriors in this topic
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 15:15

Sandnose nodded her head in thoughtfulness,she padded forward and ouched her nose to Dragonsouls chest,it made ehr own pelt ripple as if a strong breeze was blowing on her,but,the wasn't a movement from the forest behind them,Sandnose soon rose after a few moments,"I believe you have a pure heart,soul,and mind,"she meowed,"you are worthy,"she continued,"but,I can't make all of StarClans desions,even a hard one like this,"she meowed,wisdom in her tone,"we shall rest here and chat about all this,ok?"she asked Dragonsoul and the others

Asking for forgivness 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 15:20

OOC: ...I'm related to your son! I am, I'm my own aunt! =D (Snowclaw is Ice's great-aunt, since she is Fea's sister.) I'm your sister in law.

IC: Twilightkit looked at Cherryfern for a second before trying to whisper something in the brown cat's ear.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 15:42

occ- sorry but just the warriors since kits would get in the way.

ic- Dragonsoul nodded.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyWed 25 May 2011 - 16:17

OOC: ...

IC: Twilightkit looked at Dragonsoul after whispering her thoughts into Cherryfern's ear,and nodded. She quickly padded back into the bushes that she had come in.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyThu 26 May 2011 - 5:18

Silkykit raced after the other kit scared.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness EmptyThu 26 May 2011 - 20:49

Dragonsoul sighed "I wish Sootpelt hadn't killed me, It wasn't my fault, now I know the truth and I wish to return." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking for forgivness   Asking for forgivness Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking for forgivness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: