Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goodbye WCC D;

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Goodbye WCC D; Empty
PostGoodbye WCC D;

So, here's the deal. I'm quitting the site. I am so sick and tired of all the drama and immaturity that goes on around here. The biggest rule of the forum is respect, but I hardly see any of that now-a-days. At all.
And, I'm going to be honest here... The site is a ticking bomb waiting to happen. Things are being run completely backwards and this is far from being even considered a "kid-friendly" site.
And these issues are NOT something closing the site will handle. FYI, you can't just shut the world away and wait for anything to get better. You need people that will actually enforce the rules. If people don't respect others, you MAKE THEM. That's the job of the admins. And hell, if you need mods to enforce, then appoint them. Sharing power is not a bad thing, people!
Though, about the site being good to little 10 year olds (which was as Mistpelt obviously intended it), no one here seems to care.

I'm tired of going around and seeing that one person who messed up once and all of a sudden is used as a punching bag for all the site. Seriously, it's a wave. Everybody jumps on the wagon and flames this one person. I'm not perfect and have jumped on it a few times before, but it's something I regret. Anyone can turn out to be a wonderful member if given the chance... Sadly, though, this is a habit WCC just can't seem to break out of.

I just can't deal with it anymore... I love this place, I do... I've tried to do a lot for it and try to make it better, but I won't continue being on this site. It's too much drama.

And please, for the love of all that is good, if it should occur do NOT start pointing fingers. While this place does have certain issues that rise above others, the site as a WHOLE has some serious problems.

I could go on and make this page SO long, but I won't. 'Just the top of my head shet.

I'm not 'gonna bother with the little personal farewells;; tbh I'm a little to upset right now and I find them cheezy and distasteful.
And I'm keeping you all on my Facebook. + my dA. Soooo. :/ There's really no point.

Feel free to throw things at me and delete me if you'd like.

If anyone asks, Sagekit died of kitten-cough and Sparrow suicideded. k?

Peace out, Yos.

Goodbye WCC D; PDt1Qqd Goodbye WCC D; Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Goodbye WCC D; :: Comments

Mossy
Re: Goodbye WCC D;
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 15:07 by Mossy
I'ma miss you. Your like the motherr I always had. ;n;
Frosty
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 15:09 by Frosty
Goodbye, Derpie. I'll miss you. You were always nice to me and stood up for what you thought was right. It sucks that you're leaving, but I guess everyone has to go sometime. It was nice knowing you, I won't forget you.
- Potato
not fish
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 15:19 by not fish
.. To be completely honest with you, I'm a little tired of the shet that's been happening on here lately, too. Attitude leads to public and private verbal abuse, bullying, and sometimes even suicide, in extreme cases. But what really sent me over the top was the most absurd chat that I've ever read, when someone didn't have have the slightest idea she wasn't making any sense.

Spoiler:

I was completely disappointed when I read this. I left to eat dinner for less than 10 minutes, and someone already wants to leave WCC because of this bullcrap.
And you know what? I'm glad I'm moving to Germany soon. I've tried to help the situation, but no, according to Swift, apparently bringing God into something is dumb and irrelevant.
I apologize to everyone, by all means. Good day and goodbye.
May
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 15:39 by May
i'm actually crying right now. and my brother hates me atm cause i'm supposed to be taking a shower.

ebbis, i'll always remember you.

and to everyone else who caused this, not meaning I know exactly who and about what- you've done a terrible deed and now you caused us all to pay for it. Now, you need to think about your actions and we need to fix our mistakes here on WCC. I actually at first intended leaving relating to this. this, this, this is how we lose our best members. This is how.
Pebble
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 15:42 by Pebble
EB D:
Shadow
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 15:52 by Shadow
Ebs.... you're the only one that keeps this whole site together.. ;n; but I completely agree and I don't blame you. Things have gotten way out of hand. There is too much drama here and it hasn't been handled well. Of course, I haven't really been much of a help in fixing issues, but we shouldn't even have them in the first place. I love you Ebs and will miss you greatly... see you on DA and Facebook ;u;
Swifty
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 16:14 by Swifty
Auf Wiedersehen. wrote:
.. To be completely honest with you, I'm a little tired of the shet that's been happening on here lately, too. Attitude leads to public and private verbal abuse, bullying, and sometimes even suicide, in extreme cases. But what really sent me over the top was the most absurd chat that I've ever read, when someone didn't have have the slightest idea she wasn't making any sense.

Spoiler:

I was completely disappointed when I read this. I left to eat dinner for less than 10 minutes, and someone already wants to leave WCC because of this bullcrap.
And you know what? I'm glad I'm moving to Germany soon. I've tried to help the situation, but no, according to Swift, apparently bringing God into something is dumb and irrelevant.
I apologize to everyone, by all means. Good day and goodbye.

This... WTF?! When the hell did I say that?

Ebz, I understand why you're leaving. But understand, in no way do I feel bad for you. You are being FAR over dramatic.
Jay
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 16:17 by Jay
Goodbye. =)
Swifty
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 16:18 by Swifty
Vash the Bluejay wrote:
Goodbye. =)

Really, enough is enough. Leave if you want.
Hope
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 16:21 by Hope
Bye.
Flame
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 16:29 by Flame
I'll miss you Ebs, I hope you have a good time away from WCC.
Pinely-san
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 16:55 by Pinely-san
EBS!!!

NOOO! DD: Please, ur like my only friend that I'm not afraid to talk to! D:

.. ;~;
Honey Badger
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 17:55 by Honey Badger
NO EBZ! What about our plot? I-I can't stand it if you leave, you were one of the three people I (some-what) knew before I joined the site! Don't leave me Ebz!
Reaper King
Post Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 17:59 by Reaper King
Jay, Swift. Ebs is completely right. That is all I have to say. Flame me if you want, See if I care.

Ebs I respect your choice, there is only so much drama one can handle and to be honest I am kinda tired of it. I miss the old WCC days. I can't say that I won't miss you, because I really will, but I will see you on Da so I will be okay.
Post  by Sponsored content

Goodbye WCC D;

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next