Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:41

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Bramblepaw from this moment on you will be known as Brambleclaw. StarClan honors your bravery and honesty and we welcome you as a full member of SkyClan." Stonestar rested his chin on Brambleclaw's fohead like he had done with Raincloud.

Stonestar:

Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 19:45

Brambleclaw licked Stonestar's shoulder respectfully. Brambleclaw! I love my new name! I've got to get used to it instead of Bramblepaw. he thought to himself beaming with joy and pride

Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blackbreeze

Blackbreeze

Clan/Rank : SkyClan, Warrior
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2012 - 20:12

Raincloud, and Brambleclaw, Blackpaw thought, they were apprentice way before me, but Raincloud is still my friend, she is just a warriror now, and i never really knew Brambleclaw all that well... With a sudden realization, Blackpaw started chanting the new warriors' names.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bramblepaw and Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: