Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightpaw's Battle Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Nightpaw's Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 21:25

"Nightpaw," called a harsh voice. "Get out here. Battle training."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Nightpaw's Battle Training N6a5zHfNightpaw's Battle Training IMrnxD6Nightpaw's Battle Training GMXQgOONightpaw's Battle Training JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Nightpaw's Battle Training GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 21:29

Nightpaw immediately came out and have her a polite nod and started jogging toward the exit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 22:23

Scarletfire brought them to a clearing. "Today we're going to be teaching you the basics, alright?"

ooc: do you know how to use the system, or would you like me to show you? xD

Nightpaw's Battle Training N6a5zHfNightpaw's Battle Training IMrnxD6Nightpaw's Battle Training GMXQgOONightpaw's Battle Training JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 23:05

OOC: I never knew how to use it :-P

IC: Nightpaw's eyes brightened as she said that (He has a lot of eye expressions) "Scarletfire I was wondering did you know my father?"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 0:07

ooc: im just gonna copy and paste from another that i did xDD

"We are going to do Front Paw Blow. A very weak blow, but it is good to finish off a fight." She showed Nightpaw the posture. "You stretch your paw forward, claws unsheathed, while running. Aim for the belly. It would knock the wind out of your opponent." Scarletfire stared at Nightpaw. "Let me demonstrate..." She charged towards him, then struck her paw out before she hit him. She stopped before she hit him. Her claw-tips could feel Nightwhiskers. "I won't hit you, since I would bruise your feeble body, kit. Now you try it. Only this time you have to hit me." Scarletfire licked her claws.

ooc: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t183-battle-system that will teach you the moves and the SP costed. Scroll down to the WAAAY bottom of the page and you can see how much damage each rank deals. You would deal 4 damage. It would cost 5 SP. Got it? And when you strike, put something like:

Nightpaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 SP

and to keep track of things, put this:

Nightpaw

HP: 20/20

SP: 75/80 <-- it costed 5 SP (or stamina)

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 0:18

OOC: Ok thanks

IC: Nightpaw took a deep breath then he ran at his top speed claws unsheathed he put his paw where Scarletfire showed him and he felt his paw hit the side of her head.

Nightpaw used Front Paw Blow dealing 4 damage and costing 5 stamina

Nightpaw:
SP: 75/80
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptySat 3 Mar 2012 - 23:45

Scarletfire huffed. "Good," she hissed, continuing, "now, I shall teach you the Front Paw Strike. It is a bit different than the blow. You can do it a different way, but to injure your opponent even more, you should keep your front leg straight." Scarletfire backed off farther. "Got it?" She tensed up, then locked her eyes on Nightpaw's belly. "Now let me demonstrate..." She charged straight towards him. She lifted up her front leg and struck Nightpaw. Scarletfire didn't weaken her blow up at all. She just gave a full-forced strike to her apprentice. Scarletfire padded over. "Now get up and try it the way I did it!"

Scarletfire used Front Paw Strike. It dealt 0 damage and costed 10 SP (I'm sure it did damage, but I'll just say it didn't xD)

HP: 116/120

SP: 290/300

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptySun 4 Mar 2012 - 20:40

Nightpaw got up and shook his fur then he put his paw in postion and ran toward her and gave her a blast to the belly.

Nightpaw used Front Paw Strike dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina

Nightpaw

SP: 65/80
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 0:09

Scarletfire quickly tried to suck in a mouthful of air. "Good, I suppose... Now, this is even harder. The hardest. The last move I'll be teaching you. Leap and Hold." Scarletfire locked on her target. "This time not the belly, but the throat. You must leap into the air, and become one with the wind. Do not let it carry you-- drift you off, away from your target. Some cats have trouble with the wind. It blows in your face, so don't close your eyes! And once you land, start clawing at them. Since their belly fur is vunerable, it is a good chance to do some high damage." Scarletfire started running, then leaped in a single bound. She saw where she was going to land. When she started coming down at a fast speed, she started to squint- the wind. She landed perfectly, her claws where the throat should be and her eyes locked onto his.

Scarletfire used Leap and Hold dealing 0 damage and costing 10 SP

ooc: this requires rolling the chance die to see how long you land on the opponent
1, 2, 3, works for one turn.
4, 5, 6, works for two turns.

Last edited by Sealand (Pine) on Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 19:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 23:04

Nightpaw did as he told her and leaped through the air the wind had emery in him and there was no wind so he landed with his claws at her throat and paws at her belly.

Nightpaw used Leap-and-Hold dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina

Nightpaw

SP: 55/80

Last edited by Darky on Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 23:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15131

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 23:04

The member 'Darky' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 3

Nightpaw's Battle Training Mistpe10
Nightpaw's Battle Training Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptyTue 13 Mar 2012 - 19:56

Scarletfire purposely let herself go limp and fall onto the sandy ground. "Good, Nightpaw," she sneered. Using her hind legs, she kicked at his belly fur and pushed him off. Getting up, she shook her pelt. "That should be enough for a day, hmm? Come. You'll be getting more training soon," she said, stalking off.

ooc: don't forget to ALWAYS keep track of your stats in a battle! xD just a reminder .u.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012 - 12:32

OOC: You missed belly rake...

IC: Nightpaw nodded and followed her
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012 - 19:47

ooc: i did? xD oh well o3o;; this concludes the topic xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Battle Training   Nightpaw's Battle Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw's Battle Training
Page 1 of 1