Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Proposition

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

A Proposition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 15:38

OOC: sorry D: I thought Pine was going to post one more time.

As the lovely group of cats got back to the camp, Shadowstar was lying just outside of her den with a small mouse in her jaws. It was only when she saw the feet of her own warrior Scarletfire did she drop her meal and stand up to see Sleepystar. "Greetings," She mewed. "What brings the Riverclan leader all the way to Shadowclan?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 15:40

Sleepystar looked around at the Clan cats. "Perhaps it is something we should discuss in private?" he suggested.

A Proposition - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 15:46

She glanced around quickly then turned her attention back to Sleepystar. "Oh, yes, of course. We can talk in my den," She replied as she padded into the small space made just for her.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 16:52

Scarletfire backed away and let the cats talk. She nosed the apprentice off as the two padded out of the topic.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A Proposition - Page 2 N6a5zHfA Proposition - Page 2 IMrnxD6A Proposition - Page 2 GMXQgOOA Proposition - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A Proposition - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:08

Sleepystar ducked inside of the small den. "I am sure you are aware of my plans for the forest." he mewed.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:23

The leader turned and looked at Sleepystar and nodded. "Indeed I have heard of your plans. But I am not sure of how much I agree with them. What good will it do to have one single clan?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:26

"The whole forest could be free for any Clan cat. There would no longer be any wars about territory, and there'd be larger patrols for prey." Sleepystar said in reply. "And the prey shortages would practically become non-existant, if we could hunt anywhere."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:30

Taking those thoughts into consideration, she paused a minute. "As tempting as it sounds, I am still not sure what I say on that. But I must ask: what exactly are you here for? It obviously has something to do with Shadowclan."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:57

"...A joint Clan." Sleepystar said after a few moments of silence. "ShadowClan and RiverClan under leadership of you and I. To remove the resistance of ThunderClan and SkyClan."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 19:07

"Hmm..." Was her only reply. The idea of being a joint clan sent her deep into thought. "So, you say that this large clan will be led by both you and me. If I accept your offer, what will Shadowclan get out of this ordeal? Will Thunderclan and Skyclan be competely out of the picture?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 19:59

"I have considered striking ThunderClan." Sleepystar explained. "If ShadowClan helps our war effort, their territory will belong to ShadowClan. And once our goal is reached, ShadowClan and RiverClan will forever lead the entire forest."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 16:27

Shadowstar thought about it for what seemed like forever. After several minutes, she replied. "Finally being able to take Thunderclan would be good for border disputes, and hunting definitely would not be an issue since it seems they always have enough prey. I see mice and squirrels running all over on the other side of the Thunderpath." With a sigh, she looked back to Sleepystar. "I'll accept your proposition as long as you keep your word. We may be allies, but I don't want to take too big of a chance."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 20:31

Sleepystar smirked. "Don't worry, Shadowstar." he mewed. "You can trust me." Sleepystar started to stand up to leave.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Mar 2012 - 21:50

Shadowstar watched him walk out before finally curling up in her nest to think. She never realized that leading the clan was so much work and how stressful it was, and now here was this opportunity that could either make or break Shadowclan. With a small sigh, she hoped she chose right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   A Proposition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Proposition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2