Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Me huntin' patrol

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 19:07

Littlelight padded out of the warriors den and sat down in the clearing waiting for some kittehs to wake up, so he could start up a hunting patrol for pancakes!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 19:12

Shadowstar padded out of the leader's den to see Littlelight sitting in the camp. "Greetings Littlelight. What might you be up to?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 19:15

"Oh, hello Shadowstar" Littlelight said calmly "I'm just waiting for some warriors and apprentices to wake up for a hunting patrol.... the pile of prey is starting to get low" the small warrior replied, flicking his tail to the fresh kill pile

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 19:20

She turned and glanced at the pile which, indeed, was getting quite low. "I think I will join you today," she mewed happily.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 19:21

"Ok" Littlelight nodded "I think we should wait for a couple more cats to wake and join"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 19:56

Spiderpaw's ears flicked at the commotion taking place behind her. She jerked her head around to seeing Littlelight and Shadowstar exchanging small conversation, but due to her recent sleep her mind was still foggy and couldn't pick up full sentences of what they were saying. She managed to detect the words "hunt" slip from Littlelight's lips,and with a grunt she began to quickly pad over to them. Her non-retractable claws of her right foot dragged along in the dirt as she hauled herself from her resting spot. "Hey guys." She meowed, stifling a yawn. "You mentioned something about a hunting, patrol, right?" She inquired. Though her hunting experience was minimal, she managed well enough to catch a couple voles or two- a snake if she was lucky.

Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_19Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_22Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_17Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_14Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_20Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_24Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_1-1Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 19:58

"Oh, hello Spiderpaw" Littlelight greeted "care to join us in our hunting patrol?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 20:00

Spiderpaw stretched and stiffened momentarily, relaxing her shoulders once the cramping pain from her joints slowly ebbed away. "Sure, I haven't been out of the camp in ages!" She exclaimed.

Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_19Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_22Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_17Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_14Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_20Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_24Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_1-1Me huntin' patrol Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 20:03

Littlelight nodded "you might have to wait a bit, we wanna wait a little bit for some more cats"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 20:05

Spiderpaw hissed in frustration, her claws kneading the ground angrily as Littlelight spoke. "Fine," She growled, biting her lip instinctively as she imagined sinking her teeth into a juicy piece of fresh-kill.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 20:07

"And you might have to work on your paitence as well as your hunting" Littlelight's whiskers started to twitch at his remark

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 20:09

Spiderpaw tried to bite back her sharp remark, but failed in doing so at the warriors cocky tone. "Says the cat who just left the apprentices den." She snapped, digging her claws further into the marshy earth. "You must have forgotten my mentor died before I managed to go through a hunting session."

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 20:11

Littlelight looked at the apprentice "says the one who hasn't even left the apprentice den" the small warrior said coolly

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 20:14

Shadowstar sat there quietly, listening intently to the conversation between the new warrior and apprentice that should already be one. She flicked her ears at Spiderpaw's last statement as she tried to think back as to who might have been her mentor. Shock suddenly struck her as she realized that she couldn't remember who Spiderpaw's mentor used to be. "Well then, Spiderpaw, I can train you until we can find you a proper mentor once again," She mewed with slight uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 20:14

Spiderpaws head throbbed in frustration as a low growl rumbled deep in her throat. "You don't see me acting like she's the Clan leader, making snarky replies as if I'm some-cat." She hissed under her breath, though still loud enough so that he could hear. She twisted her head around to face him. "And of course I'm still in the apprentices den. That's the point of being an apprentice, mousebrain."

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me huntin' patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me huntin' patrol   Me huntin' patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Me huntin' patrol
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next