Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice's Demise by May

Go down 
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Apprentice's Demise by May Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice's Demise by May   Apprentice's Demise by May EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 17:50

Author's Note

I will make a second topic for reviewing. I will post it chapter by chapter, like Rayne. This is not the same exactly as the RP was, and will have a more detailed plot. I hope you all like it, and hopefully you will take the time to help me with my AMV along with it. I make too many topics in A&L.. anyway, if anyone's not lazy 'nuff to organize it into paragraphs, PM me with the fixed version. I'm typing the next chapter with paragraphs, though. Also, I was trying to be creative and original with the ceremonies. They're not all the same, y'know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1
The Beginning of the End

A bluish-grey kit sat on top of a large arrangement of brambles and leaves. She peered down, watching her good friend, a black, ginger, and white apprentice, sleeping. She shoved a little stick down ontop of her, as to wake her up, as she would have to get up soon anyway. "Come on, come on.." she whispered. It hit her, and she leaped awake, confused. "What in all StarClan was that?" she meowed loudly. She woke up an apprentice next to her, her sister, Sparrowpaw. "Shh, Badgerpaw, we're sleeping!" she muttered, and laid her head on her paws once more. Badgerpaw looked down at the stick next to her, and began padding outside. She sat outside the enterance, admiring the blue sky. "What a beau-" She stopped abruptly as someting landed on her back. "Hey, Maykit! What's going on today, and why are you waking me up way too early?" she giggled. Maykit laughed and jumped off of Badgerpaw's back. "Today's my apprentice ceremony, didn't you know that?" she meowed. "Well, cool! Today's my warrior ceremony!" she cheered. "Really? Maybe I can be your apprentice, after all!" Maykit giggled and licked back a tuft of fur sticking up on her back. "Well, alrighty!" she mewed. "Also, before we do anything, there's something I'd like to show you. Before you lose use of your other eye, you might aswell!" she giggled. Badgerpaw was blind in one eye, had being blinded by a badger on her first border patrol. "Hey, that's kinda mean, but okay." Badgerpaw noticed a strange purple juice on her paws, and then she realized what exactly she might have done. "Here, this is one thing in total I want to show you. Well, two." she meowed. Running behind the nursery, she brushed aside some vines and a tunnel of bracken was revealed. "A seceret clearing I found!" she meowed. She ran in, leaving a trail of purple and black pawprints. Leaves full of berry juice were to one side of the clearing, and in the center, there was a doodling of Maykit standing next to Badgerpaw, with them looking at eachother. "Aww, it's beautiful, M-" Badgerpaw was again interrupted by a loud calling from their leader, Sleepystar. When they returned to the camp, there were already some cats in the clearing. "Ooh, yaay!" Maykit meowed, and bounced around until Sleepystar finally began speaking. "Cats of RiverClan, we have three cats here who are having an upgraded rank. Maykit, Badgerpaw, Sparrowpaw, step forward." he meowed. The cats stepped to the Highrock, smiling. "Warriors of StarClan, I have brought before you two apprentices and a worthy kit. I ask you for your compensation upon these three to give them good futures as warriors of RiverClan. Badgerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code further and continue to serve your clan as a warrior?" Sleepystar preached. "I do." "Sparrowpaw, likewise?" he meowed. "I do." she replied. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Sparrowpaw, you shall from now on be known as Sparrowflight. Badgerpaw, you will be Badgerfang. I commend you furthermore as full warriors of RiverClan. Maykit, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your Clan with your life?" "I do." she meowed. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I commend you as an apprentice. Badgerfang shall be your mentor. You three shall serve under myself and the rest of your Clan and your ancestors before us as strong and powerful cats of RiverClan." he finished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com

Apprentice's Demise by May
Page 1 of 1