Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bugging Silentpaw

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 14:14

Sparrowflight twitched around in her temporary nest. She was sweating and her head was warm with a slight fever that came from the infection; Though she didn't know what was going on with her, she didn't speak Medicine Cat. "Correct me if I'm wrong..." she moaned quietly, "But weren't those herb things supposed to make me feel better?" she tried not to move, the wound on her belly sore.

Bugging Silentpaw PDt1Qqd Bugging Silentpaw Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 14:17

Silentpaw glanced at Sparrowflight, letting out a sigh. "I'm not a full medicine cat, and to be fair, Icewhisker didn't really show me how to put on the herbs yet..." she growled, half to herself. Picking up a thing of poppy-seeds, she padded to Sparrowflight, and shook some off. "Eat a few of those, but don't eat to many."

Bugging Silentpaw ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 14:22

Sparrowflight flicked her tail. Icewhisker, who was that...? She shook the thought away, probably just some random StarClan cat. "Well, your the best the forest has to offer, I'm sure." she tried to reassure her kin, forcing a small smile. She did as she was told a lapped up a few of the seeds. They tasted sweet. "You know, you get the same look on your face that Badgerfang does when she's upset." she laughed lightly in amusement before stopping in an erupt manner, wincing once again. Ow. lol. It hurt to laugh.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 14:25

Silentpaw picked up the poppy seeds, and placed them away. "I hope so, I want to be the best Medicine cat I can! Just like Icewhisker! I believe he said that he was a WindClan medicine cat...which makes me wonder why he is training me. Isn't there a RiverClan Medicine cat in StarClan to do it?"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 14:29

Sparrowflight shrugged as much as she could manage. "Maybe they're looking for Swanpaw... Rosejade I mean, and Hawk... something..." she couldn't remember the name, she just remembered the elders mentioning them once.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 14:34

Silentpaw blinked, as she thought for a moment. "Hawkpath? Wasn't it you and mother who found her body after she fell into the gorge? I think Badgerfang told me that story when I was a kit..."

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 14:38

"... Was it?" Sparrowflight meowed, "Oh yes. I remember now. That was such a long time ago, though..." she sighed, glanced away from Silentpaw and resting her chin on her paws. "I'd prefer you'd not tell anyone, but in all honestly, I'm forgetting a lot of things that happened longer in the past... I don't even remember being kit, not really. And now I'm having trouble remembering being an apprentice and some days before training Rainwhisper and Hopeclaw." she sighed, "You've got an herb for that?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 14:42

Silentpaw shook her head, picking up a few Feverfews and placing them near Sparrowflight. "No, I don't have anything that can help your memory, but that will help bring down your fever."

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyTue 7 Feb 2012 - 22:38

"I suppose that will have to do." She smirked, reluctantly chewing the leaves, finding it hard to swallow the bitterness; she managed. "Do you - do you think you could ask StarClan about it?" Sparrowflight said quietly.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 10:02

"I'm just surpise that StarClan is even talking to RiverClan because of what Sleepystar is doing," Silentpaw meowed as she picked up some Goldenrod. "Sit still as I put it on." she meowed, as she chewed it up and placed it on Sparrowflight's wound.

Occ: Posting during school...

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15177

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 10:02

The member '~Alariais~(Badger)~' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Bugging Silentpaw Mistpe10
Bugging Silentpaw Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 10:15

ooc:: did it work? cx WILL I LIVEEEE? bic::

"But if they are still talking to us, then this our ancestors must approve, right?" Sparrowflight commented, trying to stay still.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 10:46

Silentpaw shrugged, letting out a sigh. "Maybe.."

Occ: Yea, I think I got it. =D I would check...but still at school...eh, I will still check. I will edit when I know.
Edit: Wait no, I have a better idea. Why don't you check? I shouldn't be on the interent at this time.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 12:12

"They couldn't just stand by and watch otherwise, right?" Sparrowflight asked, then dozed asleep.
Time-skip.
She woke up later so Silentpaw could try at the dice again. xD

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 12:16

As Silentpaw placed on more of the herbs, she nodded. "I guess...Maybe Sleepystar is doing the right thing."

Occ: I bet I am not going to get it...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bugging Silentpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugging Silentpaw   Bugging Silentpaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Bugging Silentpaw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next