Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~

Go down 
+10
Snake
Frosty
Shadow
Hope
Honey Badger
Mossy
Pinely-san
Sleepy
Jay
Rainy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ Empty
PostSubject: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 12:46

This was a story that I started a long time ago. We were discussing something on the chatbox, and, as usual, an idea sprouted from my brain. However, I wrote only the first chapter, and got bored with the story. Recently, Sleepy has brought it back to my attention, and has motivated me enough to rewrite it.

I have created a plot, and a list of people I will include in it. There is a catch, though. I don't know every single person on here. The only people I really know well are the people who are on chat regularly. Thus, I came up with a list for it:

Jay
Sleepy
Bright
Ebony
Shadow
Coon
Dusk
Hope
Badger
Pine
...i had more, i don't remember...

However, I don't even know these people well enough to know how they would react to certain things I plan on having happen in the story. I chose to create some questions, and if you want a part in this story, you need to answer each one thoroughly and truthfully. Here are the questions:

Code:
[i][b]Movie:[/b] If we chose the movie Date Night to watch, how would you react? Have you seen it? Is there another more popular movie that you might suggest we watch? If so, what movie? Do you think others would like this? Extras?

[b]Karaoke:[/b] How is your singing voice? Do you enjoy singing? Do others enjoy your singing? What kind of music do you prefer? Would you participate if we set up a karaoke machine and asked people to join? Extras?

[b]Food:[/b] At a party, do you prefer full-on meals, or simply snack food? What kinds of foods (whether snack or normal) do you really like? How much do you eat, or how do you eat your food? Extras?

[b]Games:[/b] What party games do you know/enjoy playing? If we brought out some board games (such as Life, Candyland, Monopoly, etc.), how would you react? Are you good at playing them, and do you like them? Extras?

[b]Plot Twist:[/b] Say something random happened, and we were locked in the mansion for longer than was originally planned. How would you react? Would you panic, stay calm, try to organize people, or curl up and sob? Would you become irritated and turn on everybody? Extras?

[b]You:[/b] What are you normally like? What is your true personality? What is your appearance? (You can create a fake one, but it doesn't matter because I'm using your usernames.) How would you be if you suddenly met all these people you thought you would never meet? Would you act shy, or be loud with nerves? Extras?

[b]Extras:[/b] Include anything else you might want to. Keep in mind all of the previous questions. If you have a suggestion for the story, you may put it here. If anything else catches your attention, or you want to give a description of your baggage, weird behavior that might occur, ANYTHING that doesn't apply to any other question, please put it here.[/i]

Remember, the more detail you include, the better it will be. I would also appreciate it if you separated answers from questions in an easy-to-read way.

General idea of story~ Out in the middle of nowhere, a large mansion waits. It is mainly used for game shows, or sometimes haunted house fundraisers in the fall, or even organization parties. One day, a few years from now, a couple of people decide to invite the members of their site over for a 24 hour lock-in. It begins at 5 PM one summer day, and ends at 5 PM the next summer day. Or it should. When something goes wrong, they may be staying longer than intended.

Rain and Jay have organized this whole thing. In the story, we are a couple of years older. Rain may be 16/17, still deciding, and everybody else is based off of that. Please include your age in your description.

If you ask any other extra questions below, I will edit this post to include them. Keep an eye on it.

Now post your thingies! Please keep in mind that if you don't know me that well, I may not know you that well. Make your answers as descriptive as possible, or I will create my own things about you.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 12:48

I'm setting this up in real life. B(

I would if I was a millionare. D= Any millionares on the site?

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 12:48

I forgot to add that anybody who's already on the list should still fill out a thing! I don't know you super duper well! XD
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 13:10

EDIT: Lolkay xD I'm redoing this, because I apparently filled it out wrong. The answers will be relatively the same.

Movie: If we chose the movie Date Night to watch, how would you react? Have you seen it? Is there another more popular movie that you might suggest we watch? If so, what movie? Do you think others would like this? Extras?
I'd probably be fine as long as it isn't all "omg i liek ttly luv u steev kerrel." And I don't believe I have cx I'd probably suggest Dude Where's My Car, but people wouldn't like it I don't think.

Karaoke: How is your singing voice? Do you enjoy singing? Do others enjoy your singing? What kind of music do you prefer? Would you participate if we set up a karaoke machine and asked people to join? Extras?
I'm a horrible singer CX I don't enjoy it much either. I liek dat rock, punk, metal stuff. I wouldn't sing, and if I would sing, it'd be the ABCs quietly to myself while I rock in a fetal position.

Food: At a party, do you prefer full-on meals, or simply snack food? What kinds of foods (whether snack or normal) do you really like? How much do you eat, or how do you eat your food? Extras?
Snack food for the most part. And chicken. Lots of chicken :megustaplz: You could probably get me to do anything if you bribed me with chicken. I eat reaaaalllly slowly, and not that much at a time. And when it comes to eating with a bunch of people, I can't stand stuff like eating sloppily e_e Oh, and I drink coke a lot. Like,
a lot. An unhealthy lot.

Games: What party games do you know/enjoy playing? If we brought out some board games (such as Life, Candyland, Monopoly, etc.), how would you react? Are you good at playing them, and do you like them? Extras?
Well, hop potato gives me an excuse to throw potatoes at people. Twister gives me an excuse to perv around, and Sorry gives me an excuse to unleash my wrath upon thou. Most board games rely on a dice, so I can't really gauge my skill. But I do enjoy most board games.

Plot Twist: Say something random happened, and we were locked in the mansion for longer than was originally planned. How would you react? Would you panic, stay calm, try to organize people, or curl up and sob? Would you become irritated and turn on everybody? Extras?
I think I'd enjoy it, actually. It'd give me a chance to lurk in the shadows and kill you off one by one. I keep imagining the power going out and having some electric locks keep us in while we all get chased eue Butsrsly. Other than that, trying to avoid people or just jumping onto backs and forcing you all to become my piggyback slaves.

You: What are you normally like? What is your true personality? What is your appearance? (You can create a fake one, but it doesn't matter because I'm using your usernames.) How would you be if you suddenly met all these people you thought you would never meet? Would you act shy, or be loud with nerves? Extras?
Shy around people at first. If I know you well, then I tend to cuss a lot, be really pervy, and being a general Sleepy. I'm short, Filipino, have that emo lesbian haircut that everyone wants to shave, you know. I wear that oversized Kilo jacket, shorts, and Converse >w> I'd eventually start to act not so much like an anti social loser as time progressed. I liek dem blood and trains too.

Extras: Include anything else you might want to. Keep in mind all of the previous questions. If you have a suggestion for the story, you may put it here. If anything else catches your attention, or you want to give a description of your baggage, weird behavior that might occur, ANYTHING that doesn't apply to any other question, please put it here.
My luggage would be a plastic bag with a phone (with no service) and a change of clothes. If I'm left in a big house, I'm going to parkour the hell out of it. And probably fall on my arse a couple of times. I have a strange little thing that when I see a bug or unwanted pest in a house I'm left in, I'll go into Mr. Wildlife Master and fight it to the death with some overcreative and/or overelaborate trap. Especially with those damn spiders.

24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Tue 24 Jan 2012 - 11:00; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 13:15

I hope I did this right xD

Movie: If it's some sort of chick flick, I would fall asleep to it. No, I have not seen it. I just watched the trailer, and I think I would like it! Seems really funny. c: I don't know. I haven't seen many good movies lately. Extras?? Scary movies are a no-go for me! O___O;;

Karaoke: My singing voice hasn't matured yet. Though, I guess it isn't the worst voice in the world. I guess I do enjoy singing, but I can be shy at first. Do others enjoy my singing?? I'm not sure. I haven't asked. But they haven't made any disgusted faces, so I guess I'm in the green. The music I prefer would have to be anything with a funky beat. Anything but Jazz. ANYTHING. Yes, I would join, probably, if there was a karaoke machine. No extras, I think...

Food: I would enjoy little snacks now-and-then, and then eat a meal. I'm not too picky. I don't mind vegetables, and I LOVE seafood! For snacks? I wouldn't mind some crackers or chips of some sort. I don't eat loads of food. Right when I feel my stomach hurt just a little, I stop eating and go to throw it away. Though, I don't prefer people seeing how little I've eaten, so I hide it behind my back on my way to the bin. ^^;; I eat my food with utensils, thank you. And if my hands get really dirty and napkins just won't cut it, I would get up to wash my hands and sit back down (idk why, I just do xD). I tend not to eat with my mouth open.

Games: I love playing Twister, Truth or Dare, or Spin the Bottle!! ^^ I don't mind board games, so I would definitely play. Sometimes luck is just not on my side, but I still enjoy them.

Plot Twist: I wouldn't really mind. As long as I had fun, really. I would definitely stay calm, and suggest that we all do something to pass the time. I wouldn't become irritated. Though, if we had to stay in there for more than two days, I would begin to freak out...

You: Shy. REALLY shy. Gullible, too. I also talk to myself sometimes because I'm just a lonely person. xD My appearance? Blue eyes. Dyed hair, so It's a pale blonde. Plus, black glasses or clear contacts. I NEVER EVER wear jeans. NEVER. I hate jeans. I usually wear jeggings or a skirt with leggings underneath. Jeans are my worst nightmare. xD And also, I usually just get the first shirt I can find that doesn't expose too much of my chest, y'know? I just hate it D: Uh... I would be ultimately excited, if I knew them, but if I just met them for the first time and never talked to them before, then i'd be shy.

Extras: Nah. xD In my baggage would be my heart pillow, too. I feel a little stupid for telling you guys this, but I'm afraid of the dark, like, seriously, so I have to pack some extra pillow to hug while I sleep. xD I don't care if it's a stuffed animal, a pillow, or whatever... I just... .n. Yeah. xD *runs off*

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ N6a5zHf24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ IMrnxD624 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ GMXQgOO24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Sealand on Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 16:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 13:56

Movie: If we chose the movie Date Night to watch, how would you react?Er.. disapointed. Have you seen it? Nuh Is there another more popular movie that you might suggest we watch? Yes If so, what movie? The Hot Tub Time Machine! Do you think others would like this? I dunno Extras? Ish funny? I don't like dating things and such

Karaoke: How is your singing voice? Very good, I guess Do you enjoy singing? Yes! Do others enjoy your singing? Yes! What kind of music do you prefer? Stuff like Paramore, Kesha, Would you participate if we set up a karaoke machine and asked people to join? YESYESYES Extras? I make up my own songs mostly.

Food: At a party, do you prefer full-on meals, or simply snack food? Snack What kinds of foods (whether snack or normal) do you really like? Carrots, Garlic bread How much do you eat, or how do you eat your food? Very little, away from where people are. Extras?

Games: What party games do you know/enjoy playing? TWISTERIf we brought out some board games (such as Life, Candyland, Monopoly, etc.), how would you react? Pretty Happy Are you good at playing them, and do you like them? YesExtras?

Plot Twist: Say something random happened, and we were locked in the mansion for longer than was originally planned. How would you react? Confusion. Would you panic, stay calm, try to organize people, or curl up and sob? Organxize people, and stay calm Would you become irritated and turn on everybody? Extras?

You: What are you normally like? Weird, shouting randoom things What is your true personality?I'm nice, oddly daring for a sensitive bodied person. The first one to stand out, and weird but funny. What is your appearance?Super dark brown hair, rainbow highlights, dark brown eyes, very wavy, long hair. Wears dumb shirt like 'For a minute, you bored me to death. Black skinny jeans. (You can create a fake one, but it doesn't matter because I'm using your usernames.) How would you be if you suddenly met all these people you thought you would never meet? Would you act shy, or be loud with nerves? Be like WTF? Extras?

Extras: Include anything else you might want to. Keep in mind all of the previous questions. If you have a suggestion for the story, you may put it here. If anything else catches your attention, or you want to give a description of your baggage, weird behavior that might occur, ANYTHING that doesn't apply to any other question, please put it here.
Might have ankle pains.

I did this right? Was I supposed to post?

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 14:09

Movie: Date Night? Ugh, I hate chick flicks. See it? I would never want to see it, and I bet I never will. I would have to go with...hmmm, I guess The Adventures of Tintin, really good movie. I like movie with actions in it!

Karaoke: Singing voice? I am not sure if it is good..but I do like singing. I have really only singed out alone to my sister. And I guess I would join a karaoke machine if people asked me too. I really like any kind of music other then jazz and scream-O.

Food: Snack food all the way, dude! I like chips...and chips...oh, and pudding too! And Cheese Crackers. It's quite amazing that I am so skinny! I loovvve eating food, as I am almost always hungry.

Games: I like Life, Candyland, other board games. I just looooooooveee playing them, I am somewhat good at them, but I just really care about it if it fun,

Plot Twist: I would have to say that I would be quite calm, and I would most likely stay with everyone else, as I know it is very bad to go alone in a scary mansion. I would also be asking myself why I was even went there, as I would most likely just stay at home.

You: I am kind, always happy. I have a speech problem; which makes it so I sometimes say W not R, like I would say Wabbit, not Rabbit. Because of this, I am so quite during school (I also have somewhat of a child-ish voice I believe). I have long, brown hair and blue-ish green eyes, and I also wear purple glasses. I am always wearing a sweater all the time because I am cold most of the time (which I believe is because I am so skinny, that my body doesn't really keep the heat in). If I had to meet a lot of people I thought I would never met...oh, trust me, I would be hiding in the back, as I am not a big fan of meeting people I don't know. Oh, and I am also 14.

Extras: Not really, and what I bring? I guess it would maybe a book (most likely Warriors =p), something to draw with, and some paper. And a sleeping bag too.

24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 15:47

Movie: I just watched the trailer for Date Night- and it looks good (though you can't normally trust trailers). One of my favorite movies is Evan Almighty XD And I don't really know how others would feel... XD

Karaoke: I think I'm a good singer. I love singing- but sometimes not in front of others. I don't know if others like my singing- some of my friends say I'm awesome... Anything kinda. It just depends on if the song is good- but I really love rock music (PARAMORE FTW) I might join in... it always depends on if others try it. If they do, I usually work up the nerve to sing.

Food: I usually snack on stuff. COOKIES! :D And I'm obsessed with Caesar Salad :D lol. I also like typical things like pretzels, candy, chips, etc. I'm pretty picky when it comes to food- but I eat like a normal human mostly. XD EXTRA- I have braces, so I can't have sticky things.

Games: My favorite games are probably Spoons and Apples to Apples. I like playing bord games. :D I'm okay at playing them- I'm not the best XD No T or D or STB >:U

Plot Twist: I might be afraid, but I'd probably just try to enjoy it. I'd try, at least... I'd probably get mad at the author of this book if that happened D:< Loljk.

You: I'm pretty odd and creative and random. XD I'm pretty awesome B) I have strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, big nerd glasses, and braces. I'd be SUPER EXCITED to meet you guys! :D I usually wear pretty casual stuff. I always wear the coolest socks from Delia's. And I'm really full of ideas- some awesome, some terribly stupid DX

Extras: Can't think of anything at the moment...

(I think it's funny how everyone's judging the movie by the title of it XD It's nothing like a click flick.)

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 16:09

Movie: If we chose the movie Date Night to watch, how would you react? Have you seen it? Is there another more popular movie that you might suggest we watch? If so, what movie? Do you think others would like this? Extras?
Umm.. never seen Date Night so I don't really know how I would react X3 if it's a romantic sap story then I would have no interest in it. o3o Another movie... Phantom of the Opera because that is the best movie ever due to Gerard Butler as the phantom :'D The girls would probably like it but the guys wouldn't...

Karaoke: How is your singing voice? Do you enjoy singing? Do others enjoy your singing? What kind of music do you prefer? Would you participate if we set up a karaoke machine and asked people to join? Extras?
I think I sing pretty well even though my voice isn't the prettiest in the world. I can sing on key if that makes you feel any better. and I LOVE singing! I do it all the time ^^ And I do enjoy others singing as long as they sound decent. I'd rather not try to wrap my brain around a song that doesn't have the right pitch. no offense :P And if there was a karaoke machine, I would probably only sing if there was no one in the room to hear me~

Food: At a party, do you prefer full-on meals, or simply snack food? What kinds of foods (whether snack or normal) do you really like? How much do you eat, or how do you eat your food? Extras?
Food? I love food! Food all the way! At parties, I don't care. I'll eat anything :3 although I really like chinese food and good ole southern cookin' :3 I usually eat a lot and I don't eat pizza with a fork D:<

Games: What party games do you know/enjoy playing? If we brought out some board games (such as Life, Candyland, Monopoly, etc.), how would you react? Are you good at playing them, and do you like them? Extras?
I'm not usually one to play party games. I guess hide and seek and man-hunt are okay but other than that I don't really play any games. Buuuuut.... Monopoly all the way >:3 I can play that game awesomely!! yes.. awesomely.

Plot Twist: Say something random happened, and we were locked in the mansion for longer than was originally planned. How would you react? Would you panic, stay calm, try to organize people, or curl up and sob? Would you become irritated and turn on everybody? Extras?
I would probably freak out if we were locked in a mansion but I would be nervously calm if we stayed together in a group. Cause y'see... I have an over-active imagination that really likes to screw me over sometimes o3o but I would probably depend on others to take a leadership role unless no one does.. then I take over as best as I can.

You: What are you normally like? What is your true personality? What is your appearance? (You can create a fake one, but it doesn't matter because I'm using your usernames.) How would you be if you suddenly met all these people you thought you would never meet? Would you act shy, or be loud with nerves? Extras?
I'm usually quite optimistic and happy with not many worries or cares. It's very unusual when I'm upset or angry unless someone is just being plain stupid then I'm easily aggravated. I don't like arguing and I try to avoid it as much as possible unless someone is bagging on something I believe in or love doing. Around people that I don't know, I'm usually quite subservient unless their requests are completely far-fetched. Umm.. I'm about average height for someone my age with medium brown hair that goes slightly past my shoulders. I'm about average weight. I have hazel eyes that usually 'change' colors depending on what I wear (usually jeans and a t-shirt) and I have light tan skin. And if I met these people, I would most likely act really awkward at first until I really meet them. So.. kinda shy but I would try my best to introduce myself and keep it awesome~

Umm.. I'm easily scared..ish. Depending on what it is. If I'm in a dark and creepy place, yeah.. I'll freak.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 18:20

I enjoy watching new movies, and I've never seen that one (I think..) so I'd watch that sucker up! Just make sure to bring the popcorn and soda, please. My personal favorite movie is Independence Day: You know, the one with the aliens and Will Smith? Yeah. And the Notebook, Blind Side, Princess Bride and Lion King. The I would never suggest watching the latter with people. xD Would everyone like it? Erm... Probably a big N O.

I would say I have a good singing voice, and I enjoy it. Many people have said that I have a good voice, but I am really picky about who I sing to. I'm really shy about singing, though I want to be a singer when I grow up. I am not picky when it comes to the music I listen to, but I prefer words or at least a story behind it. Most rap annoys me, and I tend to lean towards country or rock. Would I participate? After a lot of determinate, yeah, I probably would.

Snack food at a party. And maybe pizza or something like that. I like chicken alfredo, mozzarella sticks, orange chicken and fried rice. I guess I should mention that I hate onions as well. I don't really eat a lot, but I usually sneakto the refrigerator at night and have a snack of some sort, like Easy Mac, a slice of pizza, ect. I'd say i usually eat with my mouth closed and try not to make noise, but I have a tendency to smack and if the food is good, then I usually just eat it: not really knowing how.

I'd say I'm fairly good at board games, and enjoy playing them. A good game? 10 Pennies, Sorry, and Life. I wouldn't be that excited at first, but when I start playing them I'd get pretty into them and competitive.

I'd be frustrated, and a little scared, jumping to the conclusion of murderers or serial killers in the house, but I would try to remain calm. I would probably be sitting in a corner and watching the others at that point, really bored and homesick.

I am normally all cutesy and stuff- but inside almost always slightly angry, nervous or depressed over something. Around people I know, I'm loud and talk a lot, and become self-conscious by silence. When I talk to someone I don't know, then I'm embarrassed and quiet, unless I have to take a leader role, then I become busy and annoyed. I'm medium height for a 12 year old, around 4 feet 11 inches last time I checked, which means I'm probably about 5 feet 2 or something now since I've grown a lot this summer. I am fairly slim, though my arms and stomach are a little chubby. I have long legs and arms. My hair is to the small of my back and slightly wavy. It's a reddish brown color with blonde and chestnut natural highlights. Sometimes it is a dark orange, in the sunlight, and a sickly greenish brown in bright lights. My eyes are a pale gray blue, sometimes bright blue, and I have freckles across my cheek bones. I usually wear Holister shirts, except I dont really like to. I try to wear skinny jeans as much as possible, and I have a blue watch on my left arm, and a Taylor Swift, duct tape, and little green bracelet that says SISTER on my right arm. If I met you guys, I would freak out! It would be a little awkward for me, but I would try my hardest to keep a conversation going.

I have a brush, deodorant, my phone and iPod in my luggage.

Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 18:46

I haven't seen Date Night but I would probably laugh my head off. I think something like "White chicks" Would be HI-LAR-IO-US

I love songs and singing even though my mom says I sing weird, and I would probably sing to

I would eat anything but tacos and I like eating any kind of snack at parties

I have only played board games at school so I would probably freak out but find stuff like Candyland to hard

I would be freaking out on the inside but i would probably calm people down or something to protect other because well I don't care if I die as long as no one else gets hurt XD

I am normaly like how I am on here, crazy and well a bit annoying if i met the pople from here i would hug everyone. Hopefully you know what I look like..dun wanna type moar

I will probably take my 3 snakes with me just to freak people out

24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 20:12

We should watch a horror movie! =D

I suck at singing. I would never try, either, so don't you make me embarrass myself! Next.

I prefer eating about 12 meat pizzas. It isn't much, but meh. D;

I would be fine with board games, but video games would be a nice bonus. Though, most boardgames you cannot be good at. They are chance. :)

I want really badly to put the turn on answer, but I would organise, or at least try to and yell over everyone in irritation for not listening to me. I'm a loud yeller. ;D

I am sometimes quiet and antisocial, but since you guys I know enough, I'm someone whom takes every opportunity to fit in a nice joke. I enjoy being called funny. I can be nice and also a douchebag at times, but not much.

As for appearance, I am not too short anymore, at 5 foot 4, and have light brown/dirty blonde hair. My eyes change colors depending on the lighting. (Dark gray, light gray, teal, blue, light green, dark green.)
I have an orange hoodie that I like to wear, a hat with the MASH logo and other MASH stuff on it that I also wear a lot, and I am currently growing a visible mustache. B)

No. Surprise me, woman. ;D

Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012 - 6:20

[i]Movie: If we chose the movie Date Night to watch, how would you react? Have you seen it? Is there another more popular movie that you might suggest we watch? If so, what movie? Do you think others would like this? Extras?

b]Games:[/b] What party games do you know/enjoy playing? If we brought out some board games (such as Life, Candyland, Monopoly, etc.), how would you react? Are you good at playing them, and do you like them? Extras?

[i]movie:[i][b] I would react like: "Date Night? COOL!"Yes I have seen the movie. another popular movie we could watch is Iron man 2 (I love that movie.) I would highly suggest this movie!

Karaoke:I have a lower singing voice (just like my mom.) yes I go rather like singing.Really, I don't know! I rather Pop music and a few Toby Keith songs.

Food:Simply snack food!um... I like ANY KIND of pasta,chips,cookies, oranges I am not that picky.I don't eat alot (XD) I eat my food pretty slow unless it is REALLY goodthen it is gone in under 10min.

Games:um almost all of them! I would react like"COOL! I call being____!" (whatever game we are playing.)I am an ok player...

Plot twist:I would react like..." ok guys lets calm down here we are fine."I would try and organize people. um...NO!

You: (me)(XD) I am normally like funny, out going that is me at school. my true personality is...Shy at first,funny,sorta lazy,kind,and helpful.I am the normal hight for 13 year olds...I guess I have blonde/dark hair put in to a back braid.I have DARK brown eyes. I usually wear jeans and a t-shirt an pumas!
I would we like " wow, I never thought I would meet you! this is so cool!"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012 - 10:03

I had to google that movie just now... I'd be fine with it. xD I love Steve Carellskgnelll.
OHOHOH! 8DDD But we should watch horror films~ With suspense and awesomeness~
Like killers or zombies~ <3
But not Paranormal Activity, that's just stupid...

I really do like singing, but I mostly sing quietly to myself or sing in the shower. xD I don't know how to rate myself...
You know those people on the American Idol auditions that have a decent voice and hit a good note every now and then but aren't good enough to go to Hollywood? o3o
That's me. cx
Lul. I'd probably do it with a friend or whatever. xD For the luls.

Omnomnom snacks. I will have Fruits and Veggies and a Seafood platter and Sushi and Mochi and french fries~ lawl. xD
I'll probably eat it slow, like one tiny tea plate at a time, but I'll eat a lot throughout the night. xDD I looove food.
*is such an american*
Unless it's Jamba Juice! >:U I swear to bob I will down a large glass of that shiz in two seconds flat. x333

I love boardgames. xD
Life, Monopoly, and Risk are my favorite. B] I kick arse at those games.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - THIS IS JUST LIKE HETAONI!
Where's Steve?!?!?!"
Lawl. If we set Hetalia aside though.. xD
I'd either be all "w00t! 8D Awesome! Haunted House! *goes to explore*"
Or be the one trying to calm-everyone-the-fck-down. cx

Well, the person I am on here is my true personality... how'd you catch me with any of my closest friends...
Usually around other peoples though I'm awful quiet. I keep to myself and are very observant... thoughtful.. xP and only say something if I feel I honestly need to.
If I met all of you, I'd be all "Woah man..." cx
I have blue/green eyes that change color with what I wear/the lighting. o.O For srs, yo. That isn't some Mary-Sue bull.
I have winter auburn hair with bangs and usually pulled back into a pony-tail. Oh, and I'm white~! xD I'm also short.. like.. 5'2. ;_;
I wear jeans and sweater jackets and a nice shirt.. Converse ftw. o3o

Extras: Include anything else you might want to. Keep in mind all of the previous questions. If you have a suggestion for the story, you may put it here. If anything else catches your attention, or you want to give a description of your baggage, weird behavior that might occur, ANYTHING that doesn't apply to any other question, please put it here.[/i]meh. xD

24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ PDt1Qqd 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012 - 11:56

Converse! >w<

Thanks, guys! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~   24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

24 Hours, a WCC Production. If you want a part, come look~~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next