Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Venting Session for Everyone :D

Go down 
+3
Flame
Hope
Feath ❤️
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Venting Session for Everyone :D Empty
PostSubject: Venting Session for Everyone :D   Venting Session for Everyone :D EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 19:50

Okay, so I found this cute little thing, I don't really remember were, but when I found it, I wrote it down, and I just found this piece of paper. Anywho, it's a venting session, where you state 10 things you absolutely hate, then 10 things you couldn't live without. It can be anything from an emotion, a person, to an object, ANYTHING. And this topic is open for ANYONE to post in :D

10 Things I Absolutely Hate:

1. I absolutely hate how my mother can even look me in the eye when she talks to me, much less have any emotion at all. Yet she can irrevocably devote all her attention to my little sister's outfit.

2. I absolutely hate how my best friend Cass treats her boyfriends.... Like a coat. When they match the weather she uses them, but when theres a slight breeze, or maybe the season changes, she changes so fast you don't even know she did.

3. I absolutely hate how my step-dad can't love me, unless I have As & Bs.

4. I absolutely hate how whenever I get close to a boy, that I really like, something just has to come in and ruin it.

5. I absolutely hate how my stomache flutters when plummeting from a great heigth.

6. I absolutely hate how my new laptop doesn't have spell check. I feel like some stupid child looking up ever other word on google search to make sure it's spelt right.

7. I absolutely hate how all the girls at my school are plastic these days. I know makeup is the norm, and I wear it. I know nice clothes are the norm, and I wear them too. I know you want to show off your boobs, it's the norm. But seriously, stuffing you're bra? 6 inch heels at school? Coach, D&B, Prada bags? And you wonder why people call you a prep.

8. I absolutely hate when girls tell me my breast are disgusting. These are the ones GOD gave me, so if you have a problem take it up with him, thank you.

9. I absolutely hate when my sister comes home from college. I just get inched farther and farther towards the back of the shelf everyday, she's just one big SHOVE.

10. I absolutely hate when people try to tell me how I'm feeling, or that "They don't want to hear it" because their life has been so much worse. If half the people in my life knew what'd I'd been through, i'd be labeled as "that poor poor girl" the rest of my life. How about you shut up for five seconds and let me tell you how I feel?

10 Things I Absolutely Love:

1. I absolutely love my little sister Reese. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve her, and that my mother doesn't deserve a second chance at being a mother.

2. I absolutely love music. If there was one thing I could not live without, it would be music. I'd live naked in the forest, with no electricity, phone, plumbing or clothing if I could always have music.

3. I absolutely love reading, although people would call me a nerd for it. It's one of my favorite pass times, and getting lost in a book is like switching lives.

4. I absolutely love my mother, although she doens't love me. I cry about just the THOUGHT of a life without her. I don't know why I hate her so much, yet love her so much.

5. I absolutely love writing in my diary. Just about anything and everything :D

6. I absolutely love cloudy, rainy days. Overcast is not the norm, it's a break from the sun breathing down your neck, burning your nose, and sprouting your freckles.

7. I absolutely love swimming. My love for swimming is beyond comprehension. I'm a fish out of water, water in a world of fire.

8. I absolutely love my new laptop. It's the perfect part of me, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

9. I absolutely love pillows. Big ones, small ones, fluffy ones, thin ones. I have about 10 on my bed, seriously. Like, I just now counted them.

10. I absolutely love the feeling OF love. It's delicious and fuzzy, and shoots through my veins like needles, pricking everything cold with a shot of warmth.

NOW. If you do choose to do this, let me tell you, it's amazing. You get all that crap off your chest, and then, it's just like, thinging about those ten things you love, it's so happy-making that you want to cry!

~Feath

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Venting Session for Everyone :D   Venting Session for Everyone :D EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 5:45

10 Things I Hate

1) I hate when my cousin asks me to play with her 5 times in one minute.

2) I hate that I try to be nice to Jake, even though I shouldn't.

3) I hate that my face always turns bright red whenever I'm embarrassed around any guy- even if I hate his guts.

4) I dislike this girl that always annoys me and my friends.

5) I hate that I have to practice certain crap for guitar even though my parents realize I'm good at it.

6) I hate when people (*coughcough*Dusky*cough*) think they're more superior because they're more developed than me.

7) I hate feeling alone inside.

8) I hate that I try not to compare myself to my friend, but it's hard not to when she's had around 5 boyfriends already and you've only had 1.

9) I hate that guys always have a way of breaking your heart, even when it's over the crappiest thing.

10) I hate that I have more to add to this list.

10 Things I Love

1) I love all my friends- whether they're from real life or WCC.

2) I love Adventure Time and Regular Show. I just love those shows.

3) I love my aunt. She's super fun to be around, but one thing I hate is that she lives farther away.

4) I love school, even though I can hate it sometimes.

5) I love music- especially when it reflects my mood.

6) I love my computer. My parents say I spend too much time on it, but it's my notebook, dictionary, mail, you name it.

7) I love writing- even though I can never really finish a story.

8) I love books and TV. I know they're 2 different things, but without them, I wouldn't knwo what I'd be.

9) I love my life and everything that I have, even though life can be hard or upsetting sometimes.

10) I love that I have way more stuff to add to this list.

And I love WCC. I know that sometimes I can be annoying or weird, but that's just me. Even though all my friends accuse me of spending too much time on here and talking about it with Dusky in our free-time way too much, I love coming on chatbox and spending my whole day talking to you guys. It's hard not to, since the conversations are always so much fun. You guys are all different, but that's why we're all friends.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Venting Session for Everyone :D   Venting Session for Everyone :D EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 12:17

Things I hate

1) My sister.
2) Whatmy sister does. Don't. Ask.
3) When people think they're better than me just cause they're older
4) Harry P_____. Fill in the blank.
5) God.
6) The color pink.
7) the popular girls at my school.
8) Math.
9) Boy in my school
10) Life.

Things I Love!

1) All my stuffed animals

2) My site ITB ( http://inthebegining.forumotion.com/ )
3) My friends
4) Science
5) reading
6) my room
7) Warriors/Maximum Ride
8) pokemon
9) violent things
10) My life.
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Venting Session for Everyone :D   Venting Session for Everyone :D EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 19:20

things I hate
1) C.R.M. (a chick who thinks she's better than everyone else in my school)
2) the FrUK hetalia couple I HOPE IT DIES
3) when people look at my drawing bok without my permission.( there LOTS of APH yaoi in there.)
4) Headaches and puking
5) when people judge my friends and me based on how we look and act on the surface. when you get to know us, we are good people.
6) when the older kids in our school call us sevies (cuz we are the youngest in our middle school/high school)
7) getting yelled at in a sport. it makes me feel dumb.
8) when skinny people call themselves fat. one of my bffs does this and it pisses me off to no end
9) when my mom teases me or gives me a punishment that is a jillion times worse than the one that my brother gets. (my mom is nice most of the time, she isn't a bad person)
10) steve from hetaoni. i am officially afraid to go into my unfinished basement by myself.

things i love
1) USxUK and Gerita ♥♥♥♥
2) WCC. you guys are awesome. :3
3) all of my friends online and off.
4) MEMES!!!!!
5) my Italia soccer ball ( i hate soccer, but its ITALIAN :D PASTAAA!)
6) my pets, dead and alive
7) my laptop and the internet. I have almost everything i need on there.
8) my family, they support me and love me
9) school, sometimes.
10) HETALIA!!!!!!!!!!

2nd life: silverwisp of RCVenting Session for Everyone :D Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Venting Session for Everyone :D   Venting Session for Everyone :D EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 19:47

10 Things I Absolutely Hate

1. The fact that my friends from last year don't talk to me anymore. They all dropped ties, except Shelby, but I'm slowly losing her as well. It completely ticks me off.

2. How shy I am. On here, I'm not really afraid to speak my mind, because I don't know people in real life, and it's not like they can really do anything to me anyways.

3. People who are so desperate, it's almost like they don't know feelings anymore. They're with somebody one minute, then break up with them and are bawling their eyes out, and literally almost two weeks later, with a new person and saying how much better this person was than the last one.

4. The way people think of me. They might not say it out loud sometimes, but I can see it written all over their face. Or, sometimes, the way they type.

5. When there are so many things that feel wrong, and that you feel like you hate, but when it comes to writing them out, they all run from your mind until a later time when you're nowhere near pencil/paper or computer.

6. wen ppl tipe leik dis 4rl lrn 2 tipe rite alredy jeez

7. In class, when people won't stop talking, or are openly disrespecting their teacher. Come on, this person CHOSE to have this job! They weren't forced into it! They simply want you to learn, and to become attached to the subject so you can succeed in life! Just wait until you're working at the gas station convenience store, and people are being jerks to you. You can't even order them around.

8. Friends pushing me to do things against my religion. They know my standards. Why they would even bother just proves to me who they really are. They're not true friends.

9. Being happy at school, and then coming home and suddenly feeling my heart drop. Home should be a better place, but it feels like at school, I get distracted from what I think of myself. At home, I can't escape that.

10. My siblings being rude. Every time I fight with them, they'll walk away and I'll start crying. I hate arguing. I hate being mean to people. I hate seeing people upset. And when I'm causing it, it's ten zillion times worse.

Ten Things I Absolutely Love

1. When people listen to what I'm feeling, and actually talk to me about how I'M feeling. Most people I know will agree to a talk with me, but once I start talking about my problems, they start talking about their own problems that relate to mine.

2. My mom. She listens to me. Sure, sometimes she gets upset at the choices we make, or the actions we use, but she still loves us, and always will.

3. Writing. If I'm feeling a certain way, I can always write a short story about it, and I feel better afterwards. I don't share most of the stories, but I still enjoy writing them.

4. Stories. Reading allows me to escape from my own world, and start worrying about other problems. I am also not afraid to re-read a book. Each time I read it, I get something new out of it.

5. My religion. If I didn't have it, I have no idea where I would be. It helps me in making my life decisions. Everything about it makes sense, and provides me with an explanation of the world, even if sometimes it doesn't cheer me up.

6. Music. With music, I can express EXACTLY how I feel. If I'm in a super good mood, I walk around and make up songs as I go, even if they're about the silliest things and make no sense whatsoever. I also enjoy songs that create strong emotions, or make me wanna dance.

7. My TV shows. Without them, I would be lonely. All of the shows I watch provide an interesting outlook on the world, and give me new ideas I may never have come up with on my own. I'm always sad when we miss a week, especially Castle. Castle is the most special one. <3

8. Drawing. Especially when it turns out really well. People always tell me I'm so good at drawing, and it gives me the warmest feeling. I only try bringing happiness, and the only way I really can is by drawing or writing.

9. This one person. I suppose he isn't exactly the greatest choice I can make, but a girl can dream. Oh, and my fantasy guys. They're all so beautiful and kind, and we have all these little jokes. I love talking to them about my feelings. Trying to do the same with that one guy, but you know, some guys are so oblivious. <3

10. You guys. This site. All of our memories. All the secrets we share. Everything we know about each other. How well we get along. Everything about everybody on this site. I would die without it. <3
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Venting Session for Everyone :D   Venting Session for Everyone :D EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 20:33

Ten Things I could throw in the Pit of Fpbddh

1) Chatspeak.

2) All of my bad reputation-- I would love to start over with my reputations. It's actually one of the reasons I made Wispie, and paid more attention to her.

3) About 50 of something I would not like to list.

4) This really weird clingy-as-h*ll fat crap in my class that thinks i'm her friend. >.>

5) The fact that bras are so uncomfortable.

6) My friend's little sister, who if someone stabbed her, I would literally just ignore the sentence i just read/heard, I hate her so much.

7) Not to be racist, but the majority of the black kids in my class, and a few others in other classes.

8) My horrible drawings, and replace with much better ones.

9) Breaking stuff. I broke my stylus for my tablet ;-;

10) Failing at stuff. I ragequit easily :c

Ten Things I would die without

1) My best friend and secret crush c:

2) WCC.

3) My stuphed animal Piglet c:

4) My computer.

5) My father. I'm much closer to him than my mom, but my mom is much easier on me than my dad~

6) My mother. Even though what is said above, she's still my mom~

7) My holy-sht-this-blanket-is-the-softest-thing-i've-ever-touched blanket. c:

8) Reading. I can read a book, before bed, and then imagine myself in the main character's place.

9) My brother. He might be the most annoying thing in the world sometimes, but he's still my brother and he's also hilarious.

10) One of my friends on the internet, yet but I have known for five years or more, Cody. He's inspired me to do many things, helped me do a lot, and has just been a great friend. He might not come on as much as he used to, and we might fight over his holy-sht-i-hate-her-so-much-i-could-not-care-one-bit-if-she-was-stabbed little sister. Oh wait, I forgot to list her! :c -runs to things I hate list-
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Venting Session for Everyone :D   Venting Session for Everyone :D EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 9:04

This looks like fun! I mean, who doesn't like complaining? :D Please excuse that there are eleven... there are some I just can't avoid putting on there.

Eleven Things My Life Could Most Definitely Do Without

1. The eighth grade girls ignoring the seventh graders in their very class and acting as if they aren't worth sh*t.

2. The eighth grade girls making a big fuss about the color of bra they have when they are changing in the bathroom. Seriously? -_-

3. How the eighth grade girls act around boys. I just HATE the way they think burping out loud is attractive >>

4. The way the eighth grade girls act during PE. Standing in groups is not how you play everyone-vs-everyone dodgeball, nobody would rather be playing volleyball than this game, you're not supposed to scream when someone's kicking the ball in kickball, cowering in the corner when it's your turn to kick never helps you, wishing you were somewhere else hard enough will not magically transport you somewhere else... I'm sorry. I could go on forever >>

5. Volleyball. Oh God, don't get me started. Oh, you just did. It's not even worth calling a sport. It doesn't require any running or real physical activity. Oh, look, you hit a ball up. What else did you do? Huh? You STOOD there? That's crazy! That's like, WAY more than you usually do in that 'sport'!

6. The way my basketball coach never ceases to hide his favoritism. For TALL people. They don't even need any skill, they just need to be tall. Instead of showing every player how to do something, he'll take his favorite five and show them, then expect us to automatically know how! If we ever get in, that is.

7. Wen peeple epecalli fayul at spelin somthing esy. I swear, it drives me nuts D:<

8. When people say they hate God.

9. The way they make only guys' soccer teams when some of the most skilled player are girls.

10. The way some stuck-up eighth grader chick goes around looking for some seventh grade slaves, like the 'friends' she had before weren't good enough. Seriously, I'm talking to my friends, and she comes up, puts her arms around them, and literally drags them away. Really? Fail. Just fail.

11. An eleven, because I just NEED to add this one. The pedophile eighth grade boy, Chandler, who sticks his hand down a specific girl's pants almost every day. He should be expelled by now, but he hasn't been >>

Eleven Things I actually Don't Mind In My Life (You Guys Know What I Mean :P) Hearts mean I especially love them.

1. WCC. The first thing that could pop into my mind was you guys. Though I'm kinda becoming more disconnected, I'll still be here, for a loooong time. <3

2. Drawing. Although I suck compared to others, I can still try. I mean, what's the point of drawing if you're aleady the best?

3. CHOCOLATE. I CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT IT.

4. When my brother actually treats me nicely, every now and then. You know, kinda recognizes I'm there.

5. When I'm picked first to be on the team when we do soccer in PE. Loooove it.

6. SOCCER. I'm the best of the best. Well, not exactly. More like the third best. But it's a big middleschool, so that's saying something. Again, the guys only thing? Not fair.

7. Lazy days. There is no vacation like laying in your bed, a bag of chips in one hand, a controller in the other, shooting the heads off of some unlucky person on the other side of the world <3

8. Hetalia~! I thank you personally, Deadly, for making me fall in love with Hetalia. And Germany. <3

9. My dog. Always making me smile with those dorky antics of hers <3

10. My parents. I couldn't be here without 'em :P

11. With eleven hates comes eleven loves. My religion. I'm not saying anything that will turn this into a battlefield. But like Rain, it makes it easier to explain the things we cannot comprehend <3

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Venting Session for Everyone :D 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venting Session for Everyone :D   Venting Session for Everyone :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Venting Session for Everyone :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: