Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is to ALL of you. Thank you so much. ~Rain (I AM NOT LEAVING)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

This is to ALL of you. Thank you so much. ~Rain (I AM NOT LEAVING) Empty
PostThis is to ALL of you. Thank you so much. ~Rain (I AM NOT LEAVING)

Dear WCC;

This is not a resignation letter. It is simply another one of my ideas, and I wanted to share it with you guys.

The other day, I was sitting in my room, wondering what I was going to do with myself, and why I didn’t have any friends, but then I thought about where I spend my day. And you all came to mind. I spend pretty much the minute I get home from school to about an hour or right up to my bed time on the chatbox. Sometimes, I have a bad time, and I just go to bed depressed. But most of the time, I really enjoy myself, and we have awesome discussions.

Honestly, where else can you trust people enough to share pictures of yourselves, and then joke to each other about visiting when we’re older? Or creep on each other, and usually come out with no hurt feelings?

When I first joined, I had no idea what to expect. Dew shared it with me. I caught her online once, and the conversation went sort of like this:

Me: Hey, what site are you on?

Her: This Warriors site.

Me: What’s it like?

Her: I don’t know. It’s fun, I guess.

Me: Can I join?

Her: Yeah, sure.

Me: Sweet.

So I did. Unlike some people, when I look back at my creation, I don’t cringe at how ‘awful’ it is. The only thing I cringed at was that fact I was planning on being medicine cat, so I said she had special white markings across her face. When I could not find a picture to match this, I resorted to the next best thing I could find, and Rain was born.

To this day, I still wonder what everybody’s first impressions of me were. I was kind of creepy, I think. My knowledge of the site and of forum sites in general was limited, and so, I felt as though I needed to overcompensate for it, and became somebody even I didn’t know.

That year was actually one of the darkest of my life. I don’t look on it with pride in any way whatsoever. I was lost, and due to influences from my peers, felt I should do what they did. I was a horrible person. Reckless, I decided that being in a relationship online would be so different from what anybody I knew had ever done before. I would be so special, and nobody could say I was weird for not being like the rest of them.

I hated that year. I was stupid. That is all.

Eighth grade started, and I felt like I was starting over. In 6th grade, I was a weird person, one who had my friends and didn’t really care what others thought. Seventh grade, as I’ve already stated, was dumb. Finally, here was a chance to become a new person and prove I could be my own unique being. On the very first day, I realized exactly who would be my friends for the year, and that I would have fun.

Friends I made at the beginning of my life on this site are still my friends now, as far as I remember. Stevie, Moon, Middie, Swifty, Tart, Sleepy, and others that I feel bad for not remembering. Over the course of last year, I grew closer to more of you, and now we’re almost an inseparable family.

I now have so many friends. I was asked once if I hate or dislike anybody on the site, and my answer is no. I get irritated with people sometimes, and it becomes very obvious, but I do not hate or dislike anybody. Also, if you’re new and reading this, don’t be afraid to approach me. You’ll make an even stronger impression the better your grammar is.

I am closer to some people, more than others. But you are all awesome in my eyes. And don’t give up on the roleplaying. The site can’t only be about the chatting and socialization.

Fea- You are a great friend. I’m so glad to have had you there all of last year to help me. I think we grew closer than I really ever was with anybody else.

Midd- Be happy. Try and have a positive outlook on life. Get to know somebody before automatically marking them noob. Allow others to be themselves. Be yourself. You’re an awesome person, don’t let anybody tell you any different.

Sleepy- …Lol. I really don’t know what to say. You’re always there to lighten up the mood with your hilarious opinions and outstanding knowledge of the world. Keep it up.

Stevie- You’re so much fun. I always love it when you come on chat and are in a good mood. You make it exciting, and we never know what to expect.

Moon- I know you don’t come on as often anymore, but you were great motivation when I was writing my story. Or stories. I know it upsets people sometimes, but I love how strong you are in your beliefs. Just try to respect other peoples’.

Swifty- You aren’t very active, either. You’re active for a week, and then disappear for a while, then come back for a month, then are gone for a week, and so on. However, you are fun to have around. You’re so different. Not in a bad way, in a good way!

Tart- I know you never come on, and I never truly got to know you, but you were always so nice to me, and included me in discussions or random chats. If you don’t ever come back, we’re going to miss you greatly. You were such a peacemaker, and kept things calm.

Bright- I know it may seem I get a little irritated with you at times, and the truth is, I sort of do. I don’t want to sound whiny when I’m saying this: I just feel like when you come on, I’m suddenly invisible. Everybody seems to know you so much better, and it leaves me feeling alone. I would love to get to know you more, so I can make myself realize that I shouldn’t feel that way.

Ebby- Bro. You make a fabulous artist. You’re such a wonderful person, and you have the greatest personality. You are always so kind to people, and you’re funny, too. I’m not sure what my reaction would be if you chose to leave. Probably lots of tears. Oh, and the sad faces, don’t forget the sad faces.

Kisa- Gods. You know, we have our fights, and I hate those. Those comments about us being like an old married couple always make me laugh, though. However, we manage to remain friends, and that’s what matters. *insert random memory here*

To Everybody Else- …*is utterly speechless* Wow, you guys. You are all absolutely fantastic. windclan people are specialer… I love all of you. In a special way. If I seem irritated in any way, please doublecheck that the questions you’re asking me can’t be answered for yourself. Otherwise, ask me if I’m okay, and then I might explain things to you. I try not to be mean.

This is just a thank you to all of you. You have given me an escape from the world, where I can be myself, and not worry what others think of me.

- I have been locked in Word. This is to warn you of what Jay is capable of. Thanks for reading this random message. –

Thanks so much you guys. I’ve started feeling left out and on my own in real life, but being on WCC doesn’t make me feel that way. You all make me feel special, like I’m worth something. Thank you again. <3

Love,

Rain/Chi/Taya/whateverothernicknamesyougiveme ~♥

Last edited by Rain on Thu 12 Jan 2012 - 18:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

This is to ALL of you. Thank you so much. ~Rain (I AM NOT LEAVING) :: Comments

Thanks Rain^^ I wish I could write something half as kind but it'd come out retarded ;n; I'll try to be more active :D
;u;

Awww, we love you Rain.

This suspiciously sounds like a resignation letter even though it isn't, but it makes me all happy just the same C:

...Did that rhyme?
Lol, first thing I thought was resignation letter too. D;

;U; BRO. BRONY. You're super-special-awesome-too! Never Forget that! *le glomp*

Never disappear from here. c:
Resignation letter? :bchplz: Never.

*leglomped* Thank you. ;-;

Lol, I have no life. XD I could never leave.
*unlocks Word* You can come out nao~ <3
Oh, Sweet Lord. I saw the title and I automatically thought you were gonna leave the site and tears sprung to my eyes, my heart was pounding the whole time, cause I thought it was still a resignation letter, even though you said it wasnt cx

But, I love you, and by far, you have been one of the best friends I've ever had, irl and on the screen. <3

*hug*
*runs out of Word* I'M FREEEEEE

Right back at you, dear <3 *hug*
I think your a great person Rain~ You have helped me ever since I first joined this site.

Make sure You and Jay still rule this site with awesomeness! :D

Rainy ;n; Why you make us think you're leaving? D: You scared me for a minute!
Very nice letter you typed up there~ :3 I've always been fond of your literature skills and kindness towards everyone.
Rain- you are one of the nicest people I know. :D
*hug* you were the first person I met on this site.
You guys are amazing ~<3 Never forget that.

No need to worry, Coon, we got this ;D

That's why I changed the title, Snowgirl. ;-; Fea came on chat and was freaking out because she actually thought I was leaving.

Oh, thanks, Ded. ^.^

Aw, Hope. c: You're nice, too.

*hug* I really try to be, Flame. I'm glad you think so. (:
Oh my, rayne, that was bootiful~

I bet something like this will come up soon somewhere else by someone else .-.

This is to ALL of you. Thank you so much. ~Rain (I AM NOT LEAVING)

Page 1 of 1