Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tinywhisker's Revenge

Go down 
+2
Sleepy
May
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Tinywhisker's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 18:37

Singekit plowed out of the nursery, and smelled something fishy. No, seriously, it smelled like fish. Stinky fish. Noting how it was coming from Sleepystar's den, she realized he was on patrol. I can investigate, she thought. Sneaking into his den, she saw a fresh fish, which Sleepystar had gotten from Tinywhisker (not really, it was actually from the fresh-kill pile) for going all the way to the gathering without being on foot. She saw the nice juicy fish, and it was quite plump for this moment of leafbare, so she walked up and sniffed it. She giggled, and dragged it very carefully to the space behind the nursery. She played a few games with it, and covered it in leaves, and innocently walked out from behind the nursery, and stumbled over a rock. I could've sworn that wasn't there, she raged from within, and kept going. This process repeated itself about six bajillion times before she managed to finally get back inside the nursery, and poked Icekit (or whatever her RC char is, i'm too lazy to check) with a small shard of rock she'd gotten when she had smashed a pebble she had tripped on. "Get up, I want to show you something!"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 18:57

OOC: WHOAA

You can't control Tinywhisker, or kill my fishy >:CCCCC

Tinywhisker's Revenge I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 18:59

I didn't control Tinywhisker, it wasn't Tinywhisker to begin with. Singekit thought it was, but it was actually just a bunch of pebbles >.> she is a kit, so she could trip over them, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 19:02

OOC: Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BUT MY FISHY ;A;

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 19:02

it's trying to aggrivate you, it's just a funny plot twist lololol
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 20:05

You can't kill my fish!

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 8:51

Don't kill Fishy! Then who will Sleepy talk to when Tinywhisker doesn't want too? May, do have to ask Sleepy if you are going to stuff that affects him.

Tinywhisker's Revenge ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 16:59

1. He is aleady dead. Two, he isnt dead to sleeps .-.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 17:59

You still have to ask Sleepy, as it affects his cat. Also, why wouldn't Singekit think that the fish was left by a warrior for Sleepystar to eat when he got back from his patrol?

Tinywhisker's Revenge ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 19:41

Why are you in his den in the first place? I get it, it's a kit that's supposed to be all "hurr durr" and everything, but the roleplayer should still make good choices.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 19:46

Oh my God May >> YOU CAN'T KILL MY FISH

Back to top Go down
Ice.

Ice.

Clan/Rank : RiverClan, Apprentice
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 19:53

Icekit jolted out of her sleep. She blinked away the drowsiness and mewed," What?"

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 19:56

Yeah- how about we close this topic and pretend it never happened. Seriously.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 19:57

OoC: Somebody explain the entire situation for me, because I'm confused on the significance of the fish, and also, why May needs a topic called Tinywhisker's Revenge. Please. Also, why May's character isn't acting really like a kit...
Back to top Go down
Ice.

Ice.

Clan/Rank : RiverClan, Apprentice
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 20:01

Yeah. Just lock this topic someone :)

PostSubject: Re: Tinywhisker's Revenge   Tinywhisker's Revenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinywhisker's Revenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next