Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Starving for Revenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Starving for Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Starving for Revenge   Starving for Revenge EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011 - 0:59

Fallensoul stared into his ghost-white reflection in the murky black pond. He was so different from before. His teeth had grown long and held a yellowish colouration, his gray-tipped ears, tail and paws had become darker, and most different, were his eyes.
They were a sharper silver color than before, and they always seemed to be locked in a furious expression. Hungry for revenge.
Revenge on the son who let him die; and the mother who had seemed to forget he was even there. A cold hiss escaped his gritted teeth. "They will pay for their deeds." He dug his ragged claws into the ground and tore out a wad of dull, dark moss. He tossed into the black pond and watched it ripple.
Fallensoul's teeth spread into a wicked grin. "But I have one weapon; and that's Firepaw."

Starving for Revenge 24y5mdl

Starving for Revenge I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/

Starving for Revenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dark Forest :: Dead Pool-
Jump to: