Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Heartsongs leader ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

Heartsongs leader ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Heartsongs leader ceremony   Heartsongs leader ceremony EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:18 pm

me a leader?! Heartsong thought staring at mother mouth "does it hurt?" she asked bluestar who was with her

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Heartsongs leader ceremony   Heartsongs leader ceremony EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:34 pm

"That I cannot tell you." She told the young she-cat. "But I can tell you that it is filled with lots of surprises. Go on, now." She mewed softly, gently pushing her towards the entrance. "I must wait out here."

Heartsongs leader ceremony Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: Heartsongs leader ceremony   Heartsongs leader ceremony EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Heartsong padded down into mothermouth that led to the cave. When she drew closer she could see the light of the moonstone. She padded to it and laid down closing her eyes. Heartsong opened her eyes and was at fourtrees in front of her were many starclan cats out of all the cats someone she instintly recognized stepped forward her mother rosethorn!! "cangratulatoins heartsong. I give you a life of love to protect your freinds and family" she mewed and stepped back as the life coursed through she screamed in agony. when the pain died down she saw her father windtooth in front of her "dad" she mewed looking at him with round eyes "congratulations heartsong,I give of you a life of strength so that you may never back down" this life didnt hurt as bad but still hurt. As windtooth stepped her skyclan sister thornkit stepped forward "congratulations, I give you a life of courage to stand up for yourself" she mewed stepping back this life didnt hurt at allso she waited in anticipation. Her friend bracken kit stepped forward " im proud of you Heartsong, i give you a life of freindship so all shall feel great towards you" he mewed and stepped back. This life hurt as much as the first but she she was use to it. Her friend rockheart stepped forward " I give you a life a sacrifice so you will give up everything for your clan" he mewed stepping back she winced at this life and payed attention. Next her brother mosskit stepped forward "I give you the life of growth so you may see your clan flourish" he mewed and stepped back this life didnt hurt at all and she waited for the next cat to step forword. The next life that stepped forward was her friend mudpuddle "I give you the life of healing so that you may touch the sick with compassion" he mewed, as the life passed through her viens she winced and waited for the next cat to step forward. The next cat to step forward was her friend Frailheart "i give you the life of nobility to stand your ground in the toughest of situations" she mewed stepping back Heartsong didn't seem hurt by this life and waited for her next life. The cat that stepped forward next was SKYSTAR! leader of skyclan " Heartsong i give you the life of determanation to never give up for what is right" he mewed "go now lead your clan... Heartstar" he mewed and the starclan cats were gone.
Heartstar woke up and the moonstone was no longer glowing she padded out of the cave to be face to face with bluestar "bluestar..." she mewed

PostSubject: Re: Heartsongs leader ceremony   Heartsongs leader ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Heartsongs leader ceremony
Page 1 of 1