Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The talking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

The talking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Ebonyroot tried to speak at first, "I -" She wanted to answer her question, but she felt choked at the throat and found herself unable to tell Badgerfang.

The talking - Page 2 PDt1Qqd The talking - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:40 am

"Please Ebonyroot...can you tell me who my mother is? I've been wanting to know my whole life..." Badgerfang begged.

The talking - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Ebonyroot flattened her ears. "I am your mother, Badgerfang." she muttered, hardly above a whisper.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Badgerfang blinked, her eyes wide with surprise. "Yo...you are my mother?" she whispered, but only for a second. The next second she was pressing her muzzle into the side of Ebonyroot, letting out a purr. "Thank you....thank you for telling me." Badgerfang gazed up at her mother, her eyes soft with happiness. "I-I've always wanted to know." she then stopped and blinked. "You were a medicine cat weren't you? You weren't allow to have kits..." she gazed at her paws, as she thought about this fact.

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:01 pm

The she-cat expected to be spat at or have harsh words hurled at her, so she was honestly surprised when she felt her daughter press up against her in a rather loving way. "I- I am." she stumbled out. She didn't know how to respond to Badgerfang's thanks. Instead she simply took in a deep breathe and let it out slowly. "I know, and it's something I don't regret every day, betraying my clan; but I was going to a very dark time, near suicidal... and Icewhisker was there for me..." a dark look over came her face, but she shook it off. "But I don't regret the four of you. I am so proud of you all." she gave her daughter a warm smile.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Badgerfang nodded, gazing at her mother. "I am not upset having two medicine cats as my parents. It might have been agasint the code...but everyone needs parents that care about them." Badgerfang then stopped, thinking about something. "Should I tell my siblings? They will want to know."

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Ebonyroot honestly didn't know how to answer. "Do you think it is for the best?" she asked, "Would Sparrowflight and Mothpaw understand?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Badgerfang blinked, she hadn't thought about that. "I am not sure, but they should know. I am sure Sparrowflight wants to know who her mother and father is just as much as I wanted to know."

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:15 pm

"Well, then go if you feel it right." Ebonyroot nodded and padded forward, touching noses with her daughter. "The night is over and it's time for you to wake up. Just remember you always have family watching over you, alright?" she meowed.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Badgerfang blinked, nodding. "Of couse, Ebonyroot!" she meowed, and as she started to fade away, she let out a meow. "I'll make sure Sparrowflight knows!" With that, Badgerfang was gone, awake in the nursery, thinking about how she would tell Sparrowflight the news.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The talking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2