Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The talking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

The talking Empty
PostSubject: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 13:51

Badgerfang opened up her eyes, happy that she could see out of her right eye. This what was great about StarClan's territory, she could see with both of her eyes! Raising to her paws, and glanced around. Low hanging branches of trees were right over her head. What was she doing at this part of the territory?

The talking ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 14:11

"Hello, Badgerfang." A voice sounded from behind the she-cat.

The talking PDt1Qqd The talking Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 14:14

Badgerfang turned around, gazing at the calico she-cat that stood behide her. "Who are you?" she asked, before noticing something. "That voice...you helped me when Hopeclaw was kitting!"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 14:17

"I am." The she-cat smiled, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "My name is Ebonyroot."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 14:19

Badgerfang blinked, as she gazed at the she-cat. "Why? Why did you help me?" she asked, gazing at this she-cat.

Occ: Hm...should Badger learn who her parents are?

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 14:23

"Because Swanpaw wasn't around, and couldn't handle something so serious at her young age." The she-cat sighed, saying simply. "Or, I suppose, even in death it's just a habit to help things like that... and I just can't help but look out for you. That too." she rambled on, not exactly able to get a firm hold on her thoughts. That tended to happen with her.

ooc:: do you want badger to know? o3o

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 14:25

Badgerfang nodded slowly, as she tried to remember where she had seen this she-cat before. "I see...have we met before?"

Occ: I think that would be nice. =p Then I can tell Sparrow about it at some point.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 14:34

"We have..." Ebonyroot paused, flattening her ears and looking away awkwardly. "A very, very long time ago... I doubt you'd ever remember me."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 14:37

Badgerfang blinked at Ebonyroot, what was she talking about. "Really? Wait...I remember seeing you at my first gathering!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 14:39

"You remember that?" Ebonyroot looked honestly a little surprised, but smiled again anyways. "I was just the random, silent elder there. Not what I meant, but I'm glad you recall that night." she purred quietly.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 17:25

Badgerfang looked at Ebonyroot, then shook her head. "You weren't just some silent elder to me...you where someone to listened when I talked." She glanced at the she-cat, her blue eyes deep. "I felt like I knew you, that you were someone outside of WindClan and RiverClan that cared about me. Something told me to talk to you. My brother might of told me that we had never met a ShadowClan cat before...but I felt like I had met you before that gathering..."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 17:42

"Well, I'm glad I could keep you company. You were quite the chatty apprentice." Ebonyroot laughed lightly, starting to stare at the ground. "But yes, we have met before, though only once sadly. The same with your brother and sisters. I was there when you were born." She sighed, looking back at Badgerfang with an exasperated look on her face. "You have your fathers eyes."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 17:45

Badgerfang tipped her head to the side, her blue eyes sparking. "My father? Wh-who is my father? We never did know who he was..."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 17:47

"Pantherpaw knows. He's known since the day you fled to RiverClan." Ebonyroot lashed her tail, her poor kits, having to go through such a thing. She paused for a moment, as if questioning if she should really answer. "Icewhisker of WindClan."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 18:07

Badgerfang looked at her paws, her eyes wide. "Icewhisker...Icewhisker is our father? He..he did act like a father to us..." Badgerfang then looked back up at Ebonyroot. "Then who is our mother, and why did Pantherpaw never tell us?" she wailed. She couldn't believe that her own brother lied to her...

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The talking Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talking   The talking Empty

Back to top Go down

The talking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next