Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not dead...or is she?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sombra~Shadowfeather

Clan/Rank : The awsomest shadowclan apprentace
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 181

Not dead...or is she? Empty
PostSubject: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Shadowpaw Chased a squrrel out onto the thunderpath.She hissed as she stopped in the middle of it.She started to head back whan a flash of lights shone on her fur and caught her attention.She looked and gasped.A monter cam right at her with full speed.She tried to run but too late.She was hit by the monster.She flew to the side of the road and lyed there.She was breathing,alive but not for long.Help is what she needed.

Current life:

Spoiler:

Second life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Shadowsong had been out in the night deep in thought. So much had happened recently that she needed to be alone. As she padded through the marsh, she suddenly heard the sound of the monster roaring by on the Thunderpath but it sounded strange like it had tried to stop somewhat. Running to go check it out, all she found was the gray pelt of Shadowpaw on the side of the road. "Shadowpaw!" She yowled as she ran to her side. "Shadowpaw, are you alive?" She didn't mean to be so blunt, but she wasn't going to try to risk her life to save a dead cat.
Back to top Go down
Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Shadowpaws eyes opened but she was in so much pain she could hardly move,She got to her paws and tried to walk but too much pain ran through her paws it was hard.

Current life:

Spoiler:

Second life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Noticing the poor apprentice trying to move nearly killed her inside but it also gave her a sense of relief: there was still time. Looking up and around to see if anyone, anyone at all was nearby, she tried to think of a plan. "Shadowpaw, don't move, okay? I don't know what all is damaged and it could be something important." Still thinking, an idea finally popped into her head but it was a little risky. Being as careful as she could, she picked Shadowpaw up by the scruff of her neck and slowly dragged her farther away from the Thunderpath so that she was at least safe on the territory. Placing her on the ground gently, she looked at the apprentice. "Now, don't you move. I'm going to go get Tawnypaw. Stay here," She mewed. "Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Shadowpaw nodded as one of her wounds began to ach severely.

Current life:

Spoiler:

Second life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Checking one last time to make sure that Shadowpaw followed her orders, she dashed off into the territory towards camp to get Tawnypaw. When she finally arrived, the first thing she did was head into the medicine cat's den. "Tawnypaw!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Darkpaw was walking by the Thunderpath when he noticed Shadowpaw laying there at the side of the Thunderpath, clearly in pain. He rushed over to her "What happened?" he asked, although it seemed pretty obvious
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:25 am

Stormclaw smelt a sense of blood of a cat he came towards to smell, he saw two grey cats he saw Shadowpaw bleeding rapidly, he looked at the other apprentice"what happened!"he asked.

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:00 am

"It looks like she was hit by a monster" Darkpaw said "She must have crawled off of the Thunderpath or something"
Back to top Go down
Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 am

Shadowpaw looked up at the two cats with fear and pain in her eyes."must...stay..here....shadowsong...get...help* she said figting the pain in her limbs.

Current life:

Spoiler:

Second life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:24 am

"Yes Shadowsong? What is it?" She asked."Is somecat hurt?"

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:34 pm

The deputy nodded. "It's Shadowpaw. She got hit by a monster. Please, come quickly." As soon as the words left her mouth, she turned and darted back the way she came relying on the medicine cat apprentice to follow her. Right now, though, she had to get back to the apprentice for she might not have too much longer left to live.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 am

Tawnypaw nodded,and collected a bunch of herbs,and dashed out of her den after Shadowsong
They soon reached the Thunderpath and layed down beside Shadowpaw,and started chewing up a pollstice

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sombra~Shadowfeather

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:08 pm

The young apprentace breathed heard her chest heaving heavily.She ached everywhere.

Current life:

Spoiler:

Second life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not dead...or is she?   Not dead...or is she? Empty

Back to top Go down

Not dead...or is she?
Page 1 of 1